Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#63893 01/09/08 01:22 PM
scooter Offline OP
OP Offline

It's been a full 5 days since the last post. Are we still out there? Just wondering if anyone has anything to share about the PL's they are doing.

I was taking a break from them and now am going to work with You Deserve It and Ideal Weight.

What are you working with now and why?

keep smiling!...........

scooter #63894 01/09/08 01:37 PM

I am only doing "New History Generator" right now. I am doing it to let go of some patterns that have plagued me for much of my life. I've had a lot of loss, and I am ready to let that pattern go. I have had a lot of poverty, and I'm ready to let that pattern go, as well.

I decided that I wanted so many of the paraliminals, and was not in the position to get the library, that I was going to just take a shotgun approach, since it didn't seem feasible to continue to try to sniper these patterns away.

So far, I think that it's having a very positive effect, but I can't be absolutely certain since I am also doing the EFT Path to Peace at the same time. Whatever is working, I'm making progress that I can actually strongly feel, so I'm sticking with it all.

I would like to add the LOA para back into my routine, too, but I'm having difficulties finding time for it in a reasonable manner that fits into my life. I might start trying to do that one when my daughter is napping on me during the day, if I can remember to do so.

scooter Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Phoenix!

great post! Sounds like things are moving for you and I'm so glad you are having some good feelings growing inside of you and your life. That's a good idea to use that one PL and working with that. I think a lot of the PL's can be worked with in a lot of different ways. Anyhow, thanks for sharing, it was good to read it!

I forgot to say that I am also finding Ideal Weight to be very positive in a lot of different ways. There are a lot of great conditioning thoughts and ideas on that one, too. Of course I need to lose weight so that is why I started up with it again... The You Deserve It, I haven't used that much but was planning to work with that, cause I am at a juncture of sorts... or time of transition...

Thanks again and hope someone else will also share, that was a great way to start it out Phoenix!

cheers~*

ps... btw, what is EFT Path To Peace? I know what eft is but not the one you are talking about...

scooter #63896 01/10/08 05:09 AM

OK scooter, I am in a serious rush here to meet a couple of deadlines for the early next week but just couldn’t resist not responding to your post. Hope you find it constructive.

Here is my two cents. Last weekend I got myself into a mild case of insomnia (hopefully it’s not an onset of something more serious ) so instead of flipping around I decided to get up and learn something new (actually my intent, A SERIOUS INTENT, was to get that understanding of the functioning of the subconscious mind once and for all!!!). I know a lot about it from different readings but was kind of frustrated with the application instructions and thought there must be something I am missing for my explanation (to myself) just wasn’t clicking in. It works perfectly for my sister though.

So, hear the LOA at work!

I got my answer on the first link I opened, which was titled “the 23 secret subconscious mind myths” and you can find it at this link [URL deleted] Unfortunately only one of those 23 myths was given for free but that one was the answer to my question (i.e. to clarify the bewilderment I had regarding the sincerity and/or the passion I should exhibit for my desires to manifest for sure, whatever they area).

You might be clear on this already, but when I read the titles of the CDs you are starting on, I just thought you might find it to be a helpful/inspiring read. Pheonix_Renewed could also benefit from it. As for me, I might even buy the e-book, once my prosperity increases.

Still happy,
Grace

Last edited by Alex K. Viefhaus; 01/25/08 12:07 PM.
Grace #63897 01/10/08 01:59 PM

The page is copyright 2004 and still under construction.

I have heard the "pure intent" idea before. The problem is that I have yet to see (including in that one) a practical way to apply the concept.

From my point of view, my intent to be rich is pretty darn pure. But... yeah.

I'll keep checking back to see if he finishes up the site and the other promised 4 "myths" have more meat on their bones.

Yes, we need to ask that question ("Is anyone home?") at that website, LOL! But the writer was off to a good start. He/She (Terry could be either one) was right about the "burning desire" in a sense. Yes, we need the b.d., but it's only part of the equation. Along with b.d., we need (as he/she suggested) sincerity and in my experience, I need to add my own efforts to the mix.

Scooter, regarding the Ideal Wt. para, YES, I've found it helpful on many levels. I'm using it again (I succumbed to holiday eating madness this year), and had almost forgotten just how great it is.

A little off-topic--but I see Brain Sync is releasing some new Secret cds later this month. Currently they're offering them as downloads, which I might try.

Jeanne #63899 01/12/08 01:39 PM

EFT personal peace (if that's the one phoenix is talking about) is from the free manuel from emofree.com page 73.

Myself, I have been listening to a PL everynight as I fall asleep, last night was "prosperity" with an intent of an abundance of energy.

The previous two nights were "auto pilot" a and b which both worked quite well.

I think maybe tonight I'll listen to IPM with Marlon Brando as my model.

George

gwhutton #63900 01/12/08 03:59 PM
scooter Offline OP
OP Offline

thanks guys!

Grace I just took a peek at your link... very interesting! that was cool how you found that site! neat... I did purchase a book recently called... "The Art of Smart Thinking"... So maybe it is similar. I'm going to read the rest of your link though. I might end up liking it better but... for now I guess I better do what I have around the house... thanks for sharing!

Cheers~*

scooter #63901 01/12/08 09:04 PM

Wholly Hiatus Batman,

Hello everybody! How goes the battle? It’s been a short while since I have been here; I do recognize a few people. And, how cool it is to see so many new names on the forum. I am really excited to respond to this post and share something that has brought massive transformation to my life, in a relatively short period of time.

“The Holosync Solution” from Centerpointe Research Institute has been an incredible adventure for me. As some of you may know, the Paraliminals from Learning Strategies use this technology on track #3 to “program” the new positive information into the mind. I used the Paraliminals extensively for around 8 months and received many benefits. Over the last couple of months I started using the first level of “THS” entitled “The Awakening Prologue.” I have made many dramatic changes to my inner world and the corresponding changes to my perception of the outer world.

The main program of “The Holosync Solution” takes you first through alpha brainwaves “super learning“ (also used in Paraliminals) then into theta (creativity, memory, healing, the “ah-ha” experience) and finally into “delta” (access to the unconscious). This process produces many benefits including an increased threshold to outside stimulus (stress), the release of several beneficial neuro-chemicals, and improved mental clarity. There are also many bonus extras “gifts” that you will receive by participating, and they are awesome!

In a nutshell, I am free from overbearing negative self talk, depression, and the majority of every other self defeating tendency that previously used to dominate my life. What is more, my Paraliminal listening sessions are way more effective now, since I absorb the positive messages clearly and without struggle. The combined use of these two powerful tools have been instrumental in blasting through my previous comfort zones (and there have been many). Now, I really do enjoy the subtle beauty of life, and look to the future with a smile.

All the Best,

~Chad

WOW Chad. It felt so good to read your post – it felt like I was reading my own report about my own experience when I first started using the Holosync program – it truly is an amazing tool. Keep it up ,
Grace

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved