Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Grace #63903 01/14/08 06:31 PM

Hey Grace,

The more people know about this awesome "tool" the better. Glad to hear you have had a similar experience. And from the reading I have done, sounds like that's the norm. I love talking about this stuff!

All the Best,

~Chad

scooter Offline OP
OP Offline

Chad what about the spring forest qigong you were doing? Are you still doing that? I haven't quite implemented it yet for myself that is...

scooter #63905 01/18/08 03:40 AM

Scooter,

Yes I still do the SFQ active exercises and I find that with the implementation of Holosync my SFQ sessions are much more effective. The ability to focus my mind and visualize has dramatically increased, and the unwanted mental chattering has been drastically reduced. Lately I have been listening to Oasis (theta) from Centerpointe during my sessions. Good luck with your implementing. : -)

All the best,

~Chad

Quote:

Scooter,

Yes I still do the SFQ active exercises and I find that with the implementation of Holosync my SFQ sessions are much more effective. The ability to focus my mind and visualize has dramatically increased, and the unwanted mental chattering has been drastically reduced. Lately I have been listening to Oasis (theta) from Centerpointe during my sessions. Good luck with your implementing. : -)

All the best,

~Chad

Well, I might try this in spite of the the recommended "buffer zone" between various energy work.

I have Holosync Awakening Prologue and Level I (I seem to have misplaced one disc of that set) and the Gamma Compassion bonus disc (that was a prototype. Did they ever further develop that?).

I have a lot of unwanted mental chattering and I sometimes have difficulty visualizing. And since I am now working on Level II as well as Level I and visualization becomes even more important in Level II (and of course with healing), this could prove invaluable.

I don't remember if I have Oasis, but I might. Have to go back and look see.

Thanks for the suggestion Chad.

blessings,

Steve
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved