Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline

How do we stay on task to listen to the Paraliminals and positively impact the world today? How can we find motivation, happiness, and passion in our lives? How do we dig deep into ourselves to bring forth the wondrous beauty from within? Oh, to be inspired . . . Whenever we reach a point of resistance to growth and progress, you know, like when “later” will be when I listen to a Paraliminal . . . instead of now. It is at these crucial times when we are on the verge of a big breakthrough, that we may need something to carry us through to the next level. What is it? For me. . . Inspiration. For life without inspiration, is life waiting to begin. And with it, we are flowing with all that is, in the dance of creation.

When’s the last time you cried while watching the underdog succeed? Do you ever feel like the underdog? I always have. These times of crying and hope, rooting for the long shot, fill me up with renewed inspiration to achieve my goals of service to the world. We all have so much beauty in us, we just need to access it. My motivation to use the Paraliminals and help the world always increases after an inspirational experience, such as a good book or movie.

There are a tremendous number of inspirational movies, here are a few I like: Seabiscuit, Hoosiers, Remember the Titans, We are Marshall, Rudy, Tucker-a man and his dream, and Peaceful Warrior. The latter being a movie made from a book in a series by Dan Millman. I read this true story in 2003 while going through a bankruptcy; great read. For anyone who may be an avid book reader that could really use the inspiration, I have one extra copy of “Way of the Peaceful Warrior.” I would be happy to send it to you for free, just send me a private email.

Inspiration breeds the motivation to take action in the achievement of our goals.

I would love to know. . . how do you bring more inspiration and motivation into your life?

All the Best,

~Chad

why do you want to know that?

Why must you "stay on task" to listen? Pick up a Cd (or tape) whenever it feels right. Get rid of the "shoulds" and "have-tos."

As to underdoggery--don't much like it. Underdog equates with victim, and any time we identify with that word, we've put ourselves on a track that's going to be difficult. Does "stuff" happen? You bet it does. But it's what we do with our lives, even with "stuff" happening, that makes us or breaks us.

I do like a good story about someone who realizes that they're not a victim, and goes on to do great things. Your movie list has a number of those, great movies all. And they tell us something important--we can do "it" (whatever "it" is).

How do I "bring" inspiration into my life? Goodness, how would I keep it OUT? Everywhere I look, there is inspiration.

OP Offline

Well hey there Scooter,

I’m so happy you asked why I want to know how people bring more inspiration and motivation into their lives. The answer that resonates with the highest vibration for me is. . . Sharing.

Being of service to others, through sharing, is what really inspires me. And to add on from the last post, I like the Harry Potter movies, and the Success Songs cd that Learning Strategies gave out as a bonus with the Sonic Access pack . . . good stuff.

The other reason for the question Scooter. . . I am always up for learning and adding new ways of being inspired into my life. And knowing we are all here to help each other . . . that led me to write about sharing.
I just love positive people.

All the best,

~Chad

Actually Chad, Your question is a good one because it seems like for me there is a lack of focus or just picking what I am working on. There is so much going on all the time to pull you away from that! Anyhow, I think the thing to do for people is to actually sit down and decide what they are trying to accomplish. I have used the PL's as a day to day thing actually, except for the Ideal Weight, I know what the focus is as far as losing weight. I think we all are moving towards our healing whatever way we go about it though...

I heard a talk recently about picking 3 top things you are trying to accomplish and breaking that down to clarify it and I found that a helpful idea. So far I have only loosely done that process but it still has helped. I am focused on weight loss and going through my books right now. Anyhow, if I find my notes on the talk, I'll post more about the process cause it was a good thing.

Cheers~*

OP Offline

Hey Jeanne and Scooter,

If you could do anything with your life, what would you do?

~Chad

the reason I asked you that first question I did was because I was wondering what your personal answer to it was.... know what I mean?

Anyhow, what I would do with my life is what I'm doing now and that is just to keep expanding personally and spiritually. I guess I would deepen my connection to nature which really means for me to just be outside more. I would also want to let go enough to be able to live from a place of being inspired or intuitively a bit more, but I think I am doing that to some degree now... So my answer is, just to keep enjoying what I'm already doing and then some...

I would start a new Gaviotas in Polynesia... and then more of the same elsewhere, but also add personal development and spirituality to the project... lots of Holosync and Paraliminals!!!!

OP Offline

Scooter,

Personal answer? Do I know what you mean? That depends, are we asking the same question? If not, then no; do tell. If yes, then my answer is. . .a career unlocking the mind’s potential. I really resonate with the phrase “mind over matter.” For example, I see physical death as the mere lack of understanding in how to perpetuate a complete and total regeneration of the human body. To me death is a lie that most everyone believes. After all of the advancements in science, this is just another mystery to be solved. Total consciousness is the goal. So with this, I am taking daily steps to bring my career to fruition, and I know the right opportunity will present itself soon. By the way, I have an ear to ear smile on my face right now. : -)

Scooter, it is wonderful to see that you are doing what brings you happiness.

Uniquesoul, have you been involved with an eco-village? Sounds pretty interesting.

Jeanne, hope all is well in the Outback.

All the Best,

~Chad

Quote:

As to underdoggery--

underdoggery... heh heh, that was pretty funny.

George

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved