Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
iamog Offline OP
OP Offline

Ok, last night I posted a topic, "Natural Brilliance &/or photoread, a paradox for me," and today I began my vision quest. I am now submitting to a thought that came to me while listening to side A of the Belief paraliminal, "from where can I receive feedback on my discoveries, questions and maintain my theme?" I decided to apply a socratic method here on the forum, if there are others willing to participate.

I have seen recent posts on "Natural Brilliance" by Tore, Inquiring Mind, Colin M, radicalrichierich & Harvey to name a few. Though I personally have not begun the course as yet, I will be in just a short couple of weeks. I also know there are those who have completed the course and have admirably implemented it into their lives, such as Alex K. and Brian649. Plus our ever constant guardian angels of guidance LSC. Together this comprises a wide spectrum of input and feedback.

What i propose is simple, "as I venture through my vision quest" 1) As I proceed I would like to post my observations, experiences and of course questions. 2) will you be willing to give me your feedback thoughtfully and honestly as I post? I am flexible in thought and also accept constructive criticism as well.

My goal is also simple. 1) To learn as much as I can 2) to begin the process of change, (photoread "Who Moved My Cheese by Spencer Johnson), and 3)that we collectively can create a thread for future visitors with inquiring minds of the "Natural Brilliance" book and home study course.

I welcome your comments and participation with this project,(see Project: RRM-Belief side A Post) I have already begun the preparation with the Belief paraliminal and the Quest begins on Sunday May 18th.

Thankyou
iamog (= i am old guy :cool)

Hiya!

I will want to hear about your experiences and perhaps I can give you some feedback. Keeping it as a post here for other peoples reference seems fine to me.

But I have problems knowing from where I get my current benefit. I feel like a million dollars right now, but don't know if it's due to NB, Selfesteem Supercharger, Personal Genious or some other paraliminals. They do seem to give different effects but for the time beeing I grasp for the tape I feel most interested in. I let my NB come slowly.

Anyhoo, post away when you've started or got questions!

Tore

iamog Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks Tore for your response. Since not having undertaken NB as yet I don't know about it other than when using the book with the photoreading home study course, although I have used other tapes. After using selfesteem supercharger for a few days in row I have not allowed my superiors at work to belittle me or manipulate me into doing certain things. Recently I have noticed their general attitude to me, my position and my talents have changed somewhat. Their attitude is projected upon me as I do have value, they are more respectful of my time management, (in other words there stuff personal stuff doesn't have the highest priority) and when I told them I was going to resign if I won the lottery there was an emphatic reply of you can we need you. That helped to reinforce my selfesteem.

So Tore, do you think that these other paraliminals are reinforcing NB or suplementing any or all of the four areas. If so which one for which, say personal genius for witnessing or selfesteem supercharger for response. And do you use the NB generator or listen to the side B's over again to refresh the learning session for that area?

Well anyways hope to hear again from you

iamog

Hi iamog!

No, I'm not using the other tapes to reinforce the NB. The reason I don't use the NB as much as I could is because I get stellar results from the other paraliminal tapes (the stand alones).

Once or twice a week I use the individual NB tapes (going through the steps), but I use the NBGenerator every night before sleep. In the morning I like to use the PGenious or Selfesteem. Some people say that three tapes a day may be a nice limit. I'm trying it out.

My goal with NB is to learn Photoread and generally not beeing stuck with learning new abilities (or not learning new abilities). I will get the Photoreading course later this summer.

Great to hear about your results with the Selfesteem-tape. My results resemble yours.

Cya!

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved