Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#64098 01/21/08 11:04 AM
Terence Offline OP
OP Offline

Concerning rapid reading, can rapid reading be done in a few passes too?

Say Economics and Physics, there're many derivations of formulas or
daily examples to fully understand the subject principles.

Can I rapid read them a few passes for activation too? As I think SR&D
won't work this case...
-----------------
Besides, how frequent should I blink during photoreading?

Hi Terence

If you are a new or beginning photoreader and trying to learn photoreading on school material do not do it it would be a big mistake. If you are a photoreader who has been photoreading for some time and has successfully activated books in the past the best way to go in the type of books you are describing is skittering. If you have not been able to activate successfully in the past only photoread your schoolbooks and study and read in the regular way. Learn to activate on non schoolbooks. Books that have absolutely nothing to do with school. When you can successfully activate 15 to 30 non-school books successfully then you are ready to transfer that skill to activating schoolbooks.

Photoread4me

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Rapid reading in the reading from beginning to end. It is the closest thing to traditional reading, and takes longer than multiple activation layers using super reading and dipping in or skittering.

You do not need to rapid reader, all in one sitting. You can take a regular breaks, which is recommended. However, you will still be going only one pass from the beginning to the end.

AlexK

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved