Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#64101 01/21/08 02:14 PM
AK74 Offline OP
OP Offline

I have just been mulling over the idea of buying the healing code. I have a shoulder injury just wont completely recover.

How good is the healing code, how does it compare with Sedona Method, EFT or QiGong.

AK74 #64102 01/21/08 02:35 PM

What's the healing code?

G

Just came across this thread. I purchased the healing codes and what a waste of money. The Sedona Method or Larry Crane's Abundance Coure (The Release Technique) could take care of your shoulder in under 20 minutes! It worked on my knee and foot pain.

I never had that kind of luck with the Sedona Method for physical problems--it's great for challenges in the emotional/mental areas, though. What works best for me when something goes ffttt in my body is using techniques from Donna Eden's Energy Medicine books and dvds, or Jin Shin Jyutsu--with some help from the various Silva techniques.

Specifically for shoulders, if the injury is a torn rotator cuff, you can't beat the book, "Treat Your Own Rotator Cuff" by Jim Johnson. I'm glad I turned down the surgery option--my shoulder is fine today, a year after tearing mine.

Good to hear that took care of your torn cuff. In any event, just to share, Larry Crane's Abundance Course tells you to just focus on the pain, stop disapproving of it and send it love and BOOM! Well, at least it worked for me.

I gotta check out Donna Eden's Energy Medicine books. Can't have too many tricks up my sleeve.

AK74 #72081 05/15/09 12:22 PM

Thanks for sharing the info. Was alos planning in purchasing it.

AK74 #77110 11/23/10 03:42 PM

I'm sure there are lots of good healing modalities, but The Healing Codes have worked wonders for me not only physically, but in relationship and success issues as well. The Healing Code book explains why there is really one source of ALL our issues, it's a certain kind of stress, and how The Healing Codes deactivate that stress. Believe it or not, it closed up a PFO (hole between the chambers of my heart) and I have the medical records to prove it. It hasn't yet healed all my physical issues, such as gluten intolerance. It doesn't actually deal with physical issues at all, but the underlying cause of issues.

They have made it affordable by giving a universal Healing Code in the book and their bigger package is now digital. I think Dr. Alex Loyd really did discover something important in 2001. You can hear a Virtual Book Tour about it at www.askaboutthehealingcodes.com. He answers lots of questions people have about it in that 90-minute interview. You might find it interesting.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved