Starting immediately on Sundays at 5:30 PM PST (27 January 2008)!

Ah, I love how the Law of Attraction can work...

After much putting it out to the Universe to connect with people for the purpose of creating a SFQ study/practice/support group here in the No Cal (Sacramento and/or Bay) Area, including attending the Triple Fortune event partially for that reason, renewing my SFQ Guild dues, also partially for that reason, posting a request in this very forum precisely for that reason, the Universe has responded (with some "Action" on my part to help the "Attraction") and this group will be meeting in Fairfield, CA at Grace Episcopal Church on the corner of First and Kentucky 5:30 PM, PT beginning this coming Sunday the 27th of January in this still New Year of 2008.

We will practice, talk, share challenges and progress and support each other in our SFQ journey.

It's free to join the group and the only commitment we will ask is that people either already have the SFQ Level I materials, have taken a class or workshop or attended a retreat or they will need to aquire the learning materials for home study. And obviously, practice on their own when they can.

There is a little story (which involves my business of storytelling at churches) recounting how this came about, and if anyone is interested, I will post the little press release that tells a bit about it and there will be newspaper articles (with photos of me practicing! ) about it this weekend in two of our local papers here in Solano County.

Please feel free to join us either in person or via "long distance energy connection" by just practicing with us at the same time. It's always nice to know that others are practicing when you are!

You can PM me if you need more details.

This is pretty cool and I am very grateful to the Abundance of the Universe! And of course, am grateful to LSC for introducing me to this treasure and to Master Lin for its innovation and for his love and teaching.

blessings,

Steve