Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I've been using Paraliminals for a long time. I believe they have really helped me in so many ways. They help one heal on so many levels, yet do it so gently and so relaxing. Before MP3's, when I would travel, I would take one cassette or CD with me -- Deep Relaxation Paraliminal. I knew it would help "reset" me whenever I might get frazzeled.

I only recently began to use Paraliminals for sleeplearning. I had a difficult challenge for work recently and I used the sleep learning track from Personal Genius and I really think it helped me get into the brilliance mindset I needed to succeed with it.

The Paraliminal I've been most using lately is the Spring Forest Qigong Consistent Practice. Whew, is that powerful. I'm feeling much more confident in my active and sitting meditations, and I do think it is helping me be more consistent. I'm also learning Diamond Feng Shui, so the metaphor's used in the Consistent Practice CD are well suited for Feng Shui as well as SFQG. I have gotten rid of more unnecessary stuff in the past few weeks, and my house has never looked so clean and tidy.

whoa, Diamond Feng Shui makes you want to clean your house? then I'd better get the extra hope-diamond-platinum-encased-super-palladium-enriched-647kt. version.

anyways, I also listened to the personal genius sleeper, for about a month, when I was taking an intensive english teaching course in thailand. I thought it helped me get through it pretty easily.

anyone else haved any sleeper results? lately I've been thinking about trying the SES for a couple weeks while I sleep.

George

I am confused... is there a Paraliminal called Sleeplearner?

OP Offline

Hi uniquesoul. Paraliminal Sleep Learning is using Track 3 (or Track 7 on CD's where there are two sessions) on a repeat mode at a low volume so that you can tune out the sound while you are sleeping. It's discussed in each booklet that comes with the Paraliminals.

gwhutton, SES means Self Esteem Supercharger? I think that would be a great CD to use for sleep learning. For right now, I'm really liking the SFQG Consistent Practice. I'm so used to hearing just Paul's voice on the Paraliminals that it seems a little strange to hear someone else on the CD, but Master Chunyi Lin's voice compliments Paul's voice very well.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved