Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
OP Offline

Hi there,

Is it me or what ?!?

I have the library of paraliminals since 4 months now. I have seen no results. I use the paraliminals to lose weight, no success, I even panic and eat more !!!!

I used the others also, but I found not much good.

The publicity say that you can listen to it few times and you have the big changements... but for me... !!!

Is it possible that it's not working for someone ?

Well, it's pretty cool to have the ultimate library, just to listen Paul Scheele talking in both ears, but... it is worth more than 500 $

Well, if someone could help me with this one...

thanks
Isabelle

Do you have a plan on how to use them? Have you read the instructions? Maybe pick 1 CD and use it consistently for 3 weeks without more help from the other CD's.

Like uniquesoul, I would suggest concentrate on one CD for while and listen to it consistently for several weeks.

If you haven't gotten anywhere with the weight loss CD, maybe you should pick another CD that deals with issues that seem related and work on that for a while, like self-esteem supercharger, anxiety free or break the habit.

Good luck!

OP Offline

Ok, thank you.

By now, I have made both ways. Use one cd only for a long period of time. Use differents cd's together. I have read the instructions carefuly, I have even changed the place to listen to it.

But, maybe it's the issue in the subconscient, maybe it,s the real problem, I don,t know. BUT, paraliminals, according to the publicity is suppose to go under the subconscient level to treat the problems. ???

I decided to give a break to all, it's been now 2 weeks that I do not do it.

I understand what both you are written to take one cd and listen to it consistently for several weeks, but if I read the instructions, or if I read what it is written here, in the forum, I sould, for example (for any cd), use it for 3 days... or once a week, or... you know... I follow the recipe (that is hard to find, it's not enough clear for me. I feel that I am left with the entire library without clear instructions written on how to use it for a specific problems... which means I have to come here to ask your help... which has a positive side, it makes people come together to reach for help. BUT, I am normally quite independant woman and I need to understand everything by myself before asking for help (it's not because of proudness, it,s because of the way I grew up, I was left alone to take care of myself, it's just this).

anyways, thank you to all of you...

Hope that there will be a big instructions manuel available for the entire library and other paraliminals that you can buy alone to refer if one need help... you know something that help stop beeing confuse of how to use the paraliminals...

Isabelle

Quote:

Ok, thank you.

By now, I have made both ways. Use one cd only for a long period of time. Use differents cd's together. I have read the instructions carefuly, I have even changed the place to listen to it.

But, maybe it's the issue in the subconscient, maybe it,s the real problem, I don,t know. BUT, paraliminals, according to the publicity is suppose to go under the subconscient level to treat the problems. ???

I decided to give a break to all, it's been now 2 weeks that I do not do it.

I understand what both you are written to take one cd and listen to it consistently for several weeks, but if I read the instructions, or if I read what it is written here, in the forum, I sould, for example (for any cd), use it for 3 days... or once a week, or... you know... I follow the recipe (that is hard to find, it's not enough clear for me. I feel that I am left with the entire library without clear instructions written on how to use it for a specific problems... which means I have to come here to ask your help... which has a positive side, it makes people come together to reach for help. BUT, I am normally quite independant woman and I need to understand everything by myself before asking for help (it's not because of proudness, it,s because of the way I grew up, I was left alone to take care of myself, it's just this).

anyways, thank you to all of you...

Hope that there will be a big instructions manuel available for the entire library and other paraliminals that you can buy alone to refer if one need help... you know something that help stop beeing confuse of how to use the paraliminals...

Isabelle

Isabelle,

I hear you. I have a similar problem with the paraliminals. I am oftend confused as to how to get the best out of the Paraliminals. I have almost the entire library and I am often at a loss to know which one(s) to use and how best to use them when I do

Having said that, I have gotten a lot of benefit from : 10 MINUTE SUPERCHARGER, SELF-ESTEEM SUPERCHARGER, and PROSPERITY. Yes, these really work for me.

I have lately been focusing on Spring Forest Qigong (SFQ) and so the Paraliminals I use most now are Spring Forest Qigong Paraliminals. This helps me focus. And I have lost a good amount of weight and much closer to my ideal weight doing a lot of SFQ and "bending my knees a little more" as per Chunyi Lin's instructions, "if you want to lose weight".

I personally find SFQ the best product that LSC offers and it helps me with so many things (health, stress, spiritual issues etc). And since that is my focus, it is easier for me to figure out how to use the SFQ Paraliminals.

I also find that the 4 new Law of Attraction Paraliminals to be helpful on their own and in helping me (at least a little) with using other Paraliminals. I especially like HAPPY FOR NO REASON and YOU DESERVE IT. These also really work for me.

I find any kind of meditation can help figure these kinds of things out, and I use both SFQ and Holosync. That can open up the intuition.

I do not own it, but I have heard the Paraliminal Accelerator can be very helpful for precisely what you are asking about: it helps one use the Paraliminals with a specific 40 day program where you pick one goal (e.g. to lose weight or to be more prosperous) and work through the entire library, one each day with that goal in mind. Paul Scheele spoke about it at the Triple Fortune seminar I attended back in November.

You can find it here: ParaliminalAccelerator

It sounds good, but for right now, I am focusing my resources on my SFQ practice. However, this sounds exactly what you are looking for. LSC has a 30 day guarantee, and you can alwasy extend it (you just have to contact them and ask). I would ask them for a 60 day extension (or keep extending it 30 days at a time until you get to at least 60). Evaluate if it is working for you, seek coaching along the way either via e-mail or telephone to LSC. If not, send it back and you do not have to pay for something that did not help and you did not need. But again, it sounds like this might fit the bill for you, based on what you have written.

And speaking of coaching: if you have not already done so, I would contact LSC, directly either by phone (if possible, but you might be in a time zone where that would not work), or via e-mail and get some coaching help. Sometimes that can help a lot.

Last suggestion: if you don't do affirmations every day, you might consider trying that. Write down every day, at least 10 times a very specific, doable, proveable and short term goal, as if it is already true. For example, Say you pick 6 months and 5 lbs, you can write, "I Isabelle now weigh ______x____" ("x" = 5lbs less than you are now). Try doing this in third person (i.e. "Isabelle, she is___etc") and also in second person (i.e. "Isabelle, you are ____etc"). Also, pay attention to any resistance that comes up. Acknowledge it and let it go. You can even write affirmations saying that, i.e. "I Isabelle, acknowledge this feeling and now I let it go back to the universe". Or something like that.

Then write more affirmations. The key is to have some kind of intense feeling or visualization either when you write them or read them or both. You can do this for 6 months, 1 year, 3 year, 5 year, 10 year goals etc. Affirmations are a very powerful tools. You can use them in tandem with the Paraliminals.

I hope any of this helps you.

Much success!

blessings,

Steve

Isabelle, I've had good results from most of the paras so far, but on one or two, I have felt a little "stuck" or something. Then along came the latest 4, and of those, I find that using "You Deserve It" and "Happy For No Reason" will move the blocks out of the way. It's happened every time for me.

The first one, You Deserve It, I think works well because the Other Than Conscious is the gatekeeper--and if the OTC doesn't think we deserve something, it's going to be a lot harder to attain it, maybe even impossible. YDI works on that.

The second one I think works because, and Marci writes about it in her book, few things we do make us "happy"--but if we're happy to start with, lots of things come to us more easily. She has a lot of good research in her book to back that up--but it's also been my experience in my own life. Nice to see that science backs me up!

So my method is to "get happy" (for no reason), clear it with the gate keeper, then go for the goal(d).

Anyway, maybe you can give these a try, then go after the goals you want, the ideal weight or other things. Both of these two paras work well with the other programs, or just on their own.

A couple of thoughts- Issabella- I am guessing you are Quebequois? If English is your second language, it might take a little longer for the paraliminals to sink in. Not a lot longer, but a few more listenings at first.

The other thing I was thinking about is how important it is to phrase your objective for listening. Say it in the positive- for example say "I will choose smaller portions" instead of "I will not eat too much" Your mind will hear "not" as "is"- so this is very important.

vitaman

OP Offline

Hello Shakurav,

I will consider the 4 new Law of Attraction Paraliminals, thank you very much  I DESERVE IT !!!

For Spring Forest Qigong, I don't know what is yet.

I have Holosync also, I like it but find it very strong for me. I have a lot of nightmares and everything, but they explain to me what is at Centerpointe, so I am ok about it.

I will check what is Paraliminal Accelerator, but I think that it contains already the Paraliminals that I have with the library. Maybe I will pay for the same Paraliminals if I buy it ???

I already contact LSC but did got what I was searching for, I felt that the person who answered me was confuse… maybe it's me !

Ok, I will do your affirmation,

Thanks for your help.

Hello Jeanne,

I will give a chance the 4 new paraliminals. Also, I think I will buy the book of Marci Shimoff (Happy for no reason), it seems good ?

Thanks for the suggestion.

Hello Vita-man,

Yes, I am a French Quebecoise

I emailed the support group of learning strategies and I ask them if the not first language in English could be a problem for the paraliminals to work for me and (I still have the answer in an email) they told me that the paraliminals are not made for me to understand every words, it will work anyway.

Maybe listening to them more longer could be a good idea, I will try that.

The other thing I was thinking about is how important it is to phrase your objective for listening. Say it in the positive- for example say "I will choose smaller portions" instead of "I will not eat too much" Your mind will hear "not" as "is"- so this is very important.

Ok, I will try in positive instead of saying what the problem is. With which paraliminals you suggest me to say that ?

Thanks again

Isabelle

Last edited by isabelle; 02/06/08 04:27 AM.

Hello Isabelle,

You are quite welcome.

Spring Forest Qigong is Master Chunyi Lin's form. Qigong is an ancient Chinese practice that utilizes breathing, visualization and movement to work on the energy that is in you and to access the energy of the Universe. Master Lin's is among the best form I have ever found. It works on health, weight, mental focus, spiritual development and more. Highly recommended! PM me if you want to discuss this more.

No, the Accelerator does NOT include the Paraliminals. It is ONLY coaching through the ones you already have. You will not be paying for them again.

Much success!

blessings,

Steve

Hi Isabelle
I think you should ALWAYS phrase objectives in the positive, for any paraliminal, or any goal setting. The way minds processes negatives puts the focus on problem states, not on goal states. By framing things in the positive, a mind can focus on the desired outcome and find ways to achieve it.

ps
We have had an uncharacterstic amount of snow here on the west coast- but I hear it has been BRUTAL back east....I don't miss the winters in Quebec!

vitaman

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved