Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
markzor Offline OP
OP Offline

I got the course. But I want to improve my subconscious mind to absorb the information more easily however im still skeptical about it.
The thing is, I don't know if I've photoread the whole book or if i'm even photoreading it. I can't really tell. But i'll assume it worked every time i did it .

okay the bottom line. I bought the photoreading course and completed the course by myself. I also bought the product that flashes messages onto my computer screen and that is called subliminal messaging.
Now I want you guys, the offical product of this site and it's forum users to help me(the costumer)create subliminal messages to improve my photoreading abilities!!

Here are the instructions!! I hope u guys do help me

The first thing to notice is that there are two basic kinds of statements in the scripts: clearing statements, and affirmations. Clearing statements clear your mind of negative experiences, messages, and programming, Clearing statements are of the form "I now release and forgive ...," "... and I are one," etc. Affirmations are positive statements that declare what you want to be, have, or do. Affirmations are of the form "I am ...," "I have ...," and "I do ... ." Here are some rules.

·Phrase affirmations positively. Good: "I am a generous person." Bad: "I am not a selfish person."

Include clearing statements as described above. Example: "I release and forgive myself for not knowing how to be intimate." Note that clearing statements are not necessarily phrased positively like affirmations.

Use concise, to-the-point statements. Avoid very long sentences. You should be able to read the statement out loud in less than eight seconds.

Challenge your self-image. "I am a happy person" is not useful if you already consider yourself to be a happy person.

markzor Offline OP
OP Offline

c'mon. i really want to improve my photo reading abilities.
can't u guys help me expand my potiential.

im getting big fs on my test. i keep hoping photoing reading will rise me a f grader to an a grader.

can't u guys help.
just write the messages for me becoz im not that intelligent. i really dumb.

very grateful. im not good @ expressing my gratitude.
help my fellow photoreaders.
thanks

Hi Markzor.

Markzor you are not dumb. You are very intelligent. Be kind to yourself and speak to yourself in a gentle and kind manner.

Photoread your schoolbooks and study and read the regular way. Forget about activation. It has been shared many times on this forum do not try to learn photoreading on textbooks,schoolbooks school material and people do not listen or reject our advice and insist on trying to learn photoreading on schoolbooks. Do a search on learning photoreading on textbooks.

Do not waste your time and energy trying to learn photoreading on school material. Only photoread your schoolbooks and read and study your regular way.

Photoread your schoolbooks multiple times and always keep your purpose in your mind when studying.Preview your books and make mindmaps of your books.

I have explained many times why new photoreaders should not try to learn photoreading on schoolbooks but i will let you do a search on this forum to find out more information why it is not a good idea for new photoreaders to try to learn photoreading on textbooks.

Photoread4me

Learning Strategies Admin

Markzor, if you want to get better grades and learn PhotoReading I suggest you use the correct English language, rather than Internet Slang. It will aid your memory, and make it easier to comprehend the traditional written language.

As for the affirmations, what is it you want to achieve? That way and we may be able to help you write some.

AlexK

markzor Offline OP
OP Offline

Alex Thanks for your encouraging words. I made this thread nearly by the end of January. I just brought the product at this time. Basically on the 26th. I began on the photoreading course around February. Since then, I used my skills as a reader to attain my skills to become a photoreader.

Please Alex, don't compare the past to the present. This thread is january and now it's march.

And I let this topic go.

Oh alex i pm'ed you 3 times. didin't you get my message?

I answered that question for the sake of people who might still want to see the answer.

AlexK

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved