Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#64220 01/28/08 04:56 PM
OP Offline

Hi

I have a question about listening to paraliminals which I have not seen addressed in the forums so far.
If one were to listen to the paraliminal CDs multiple times per day (2-3 times) would this have a greater effect and bring about change more rapidly than listening to the CDs once per day, or would the additional repeat listenings have negligible effect and be a waste of time?

Thanks

Richard.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Quote:

If one were to listen to the paraliminal CDs multiple times per day (2-3 times) would this have a greater effect and bring about change more rapidly than listening to the CDs once per day, or would the additional repeat listenings have negligible effect and be a waste of time?

Use the sleep learning track while dropping off to sleep. Other than that no... by repeated listing you're telling yourself you don't trust your mind.

If you answer the questions in the booklet (or least try to) then you know you purpose for listening and have set your intention. This means that one listening in a day is more than enough.

AlexK

[quote=Alex K. Viefhaus]
 Quote:

Use the sleep learning track while dropping off to sleep. Other than that no... by repeated listing you're telling yourself you don't trust your mind.

Alex, where on earth are you getting this??? How do you conclude that his subconscious mind would automatically be making a negative conclusion about repeated listenings??? If it make ANY evaluation at all, why wouldn't it make one of, "He GENUINELY desires these outcomes and results!!!" Personally, I don't think the subconscious mind makes ANY such conclusions. It simply acts on the DOMINANT, STRONGEST, CLEAREST programming.
I have alot of respect for your advice in general (have had for some years now) but this is way off base and flat-out wrong. ---- Mike

Hello,

I have the same opinion than Mike on this one.

It's like affirmations, you have to repeat it over and over for it to become a belief in your subconscious mind. Maybe at the beginning you will not consciously belief what you affirm, but as time goes and you continue to repeat the affirmation, it will become a strong belief for your subconscious because you will start to see the results of your affirmations with patience.

So, in my opinion, I think the paraliminal work the same.

Isabelle

Hello Everybody,

I got the library of Paraliminal CDs on Friday last week. I read the instructions and abided by them. Nowhere in the instructions did I read that repeated listening within a day was not advisable. It said that if you are going to listen to another session you should wait 20 minutes before you continue with the next.

I have listened to one CD 2 times each day the first two days. I felt WONDERFUL. I added the second CD on the third day. The fourth day I listened to 3 - 4 CDs and by the time I was done I could not sleep anymore. At that point I knew I had overdone it. I slept only 4 hours that night but I was just fine the next morning.

After going through these ups and downs I started reading the forums to see if other people had been going through the same things and I am surprised to hear the Administrator to advise ONE listening a day. If this is so important, which I am not sure that it, why don't the instructions emphasize that? Also I read that someone else here had been listening to only one CD daily for 1 month and he says that he is extremely happy with the results.

Now the bottom line here folks is that we should TRUST our subconscious mind and give up resistance for it to work, and I have no doubt it works. I just need for someone to tell me which is the best way to do this without me having to find out through trial and error.

Hi everyone,

I am not sure that there is a standard procedure that is appropriate for everyone. Some have deeper-seated needs or messages than others, and some have more resistance to new messages than others.

I would say that if you are skeptical of obtaining results, you may find multiple daily listenings to be noticeably helpful. For those who are open-minded and and are mentally resilient, listening once per day--or even less frequently--may be enough.

As for Alex's advice to listen only once per day, his words should be given due consideration. He does work with these resources daily, and is very knowledgeable. For some people, that message (they do not trust their minds) may be the natural outcome of repeated daily listenings; for others, the repetition may be reinforcement rather than negation.

Learner, know thyself.

Hope this helps!

~Grey

Science is organized knowledge. Wisdom is organized life.

Well, I have bought the library since last october and even the paraliminal accelerator and I would say one thing that botters me since then: There is a lot of confusion and no clear instructions, there is even a lot of contradictions in explanations given, maybe that's why there is so much people on this forum asking for help and explanations.

Maybe one day we will have a standard procedure to follow to make it easier, but meanwhile, after I pass the deception of all this not being clear enough for me, I decide to enjoy it one day at a time and accept that my subconsicous mind will take all the good words that are said in these paraliminal cds.

Isabelle

Good thinking, Isabelle: trust your mind. Everyone here should take note of your observation.

Our minds know what they need to function, and they know what we need as well. Listening to the paraliminals can only help. Trust yourselves, and relax. When you stress over using these CDs correctly, you fight the entire goal, which is to relax body and mind so that the brain can process the messages in the paraliminals. When you relax and let go of your anxieties, your mind will take care of the rest.

I think your decision--
 Originally Posted By: isabelle
to enjoy it one day at a time and accept that my subconsicous mind will take all the good words that are said in these paraliminal cds.

Isabelle
--is wise, and is the right decision.

I wish you well.

Science is organized knowledge. Wisdom is organized life.

Just starting the paraliminals I agree that it would be great to have specific insturctions on the use.

I must admit that I am not very patient, I like to see results.. Being I have only been on paraliminals for a weeek Self Esteem Supercharger (now short tempered and feeling kinda low) and New Behaver Genenerator (no results that I can see or feel yet) It would be nice to read that all this normal

Meanwhile I will keep reading everyone's messages in hopes of understanding. If not I am still very hopful that i will start to see postive changes within.

These forums are helpful for us to see how we are doing compared to each other and help one another with our findings.

Since I wanted to put an end to my confusion and needed some clearer guidance I called the 888 number and spoke to one of the coaches.

I was told that, yes we can listen to one CD as many times a day as we need, be that once or all day long as long as we take 20 minutes break between section A and section B or if we are listening to one section 20 minute break between listenings. We need to concentrate on the goal we are looking accomplish each time and not mix up CDs. The days spent on the CD all depend on the issue and the CD you are picking.

I have been doing this since Thursday, and I feel a lot better emotionally and I am letting everything happen be OK, by trusting my unconscious mind completely. In other words I am considering this as very positive progress.

Since it takes the subconscious mind about 28 - 30 days to take up these new learnigns and make them habitual, I intend to continue this way until I have done this for 30 days before I move to the next CD.

I hope this helps you all who are walking in the same path.

Happy Learning :)))

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved