Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hakim Offline OP
OP Offline

When performing the active exercises from either level 1 or level 2 my hands and fingers in particular become extremely cold like coming from a cold snowy day outside. This is particulary so fo the moving of yin and yang, breathing of the universe, joining of yin and yang exeercises. I never experienced this in the past and has been occuring over past few months.

However, a friend has his hands go extremely hot and needs to cool them or they go extremely red and hot.

Any ideas why there should be two totally different responses from the same exercises. (ps The room is not particularly cold neither are my hands when i start)

Thanks
Hakim

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Hakim,

The sensation you feel in your hands as Qi fills them from the focus being brought there can and will be different over time as your perceptions being more sensitive.

Whether it is you opening to a physical sense of this, or whether it is a balancing of blockages in one or more of the channels running though the hand, is unimportant. Continuing your exercise and allowing it to balance.

You may experience a variety of sensations, images, and smells during your practices throughout your life. Chunyi would remind you to acknowledge them and bring your focus back to your exercise.

Much Love, Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved