Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#64234 01/29/08 10:51 PM
OP Offline

I need to reposition my bed because it is facing my frustration direction. I would like to position it in my success direction, but if I do that the door opens to the side of the bed and if I sleep on my side facing away from the door, I can't see it. So that sounds wrong. Beside, it doesn't fit and well on that wall as the wall it is already on. I can't face it on one of my other walls because it is a full closet. The only wall left faces my total loss direction, and it has a window on it. So my only options are to move the bed and have the door opening onto it, or leave it where it is (frustration direction) and do some kind of cure. Which would be better? And if I leave it, what kind of cure do I use? Any help is appreciated.

OP Offline

doesn't anyone have a suggestion?

Hello violetflowers

I am sleeping in my frustration direction too and I cannot change my bed around at all. All I can do is make sure that I do everything else possible to improve my Feng Shui.

Marie has some documents posted on her website and the below is a quote from the one about Feng Shui in the bedroom:

Your first priority is to sleep with your head toward one of your four personal best directions.
Your second priority is to be out of the direct flow from the door. Third is to see the incoming flow of energy when someone enters your bedroom. If possible, do not place your headboard along the same wall as your incoming door. You will miss new opportunities in your career or that great partner you want to meet, because you do not see the energy at night coming to you.
If you cannot change your bed to another wall, place a small mirror opposite the door so that when you open your eyes you can see the doorway in the mirror.

I hope this is of help.

Best regards

Lillian

OP Offline

Thanks for your reply. Yes that does help. When you say you found the information on Marie's website, can you post that URL here?

Thanks again.

Marie's website is found at www.mariediamond.com.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved