Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

The problem I am having visualizing wealth for certain areas I want to experience change, paying my all my bills, saving money, not struggling etc., but "paying my bills" is an abstract concept in trying to visualize it. I mean I try to see myself doing it and the person recieving the money and feeling the feeling, but it just doesn't seem to be working.

I would really like to gain control of my life financially and have invested literally thousands in trying to make this happen. In the book "how to get a lot of money fast" by Stuart Lichman, he desribes the visualization process. I suck when it comes to visualizing with money. when it comes to my relationship and I see me and my mate happy together and sharing things, its no problem, I have some common experience, but for wealth growing up always struggling its almost like traveling to mars and trying to imagine what the planet is like.

I know for certain I have this spiritual power that will enable me to take control of my finacial life. I have reaffirmed it over and over from programs like the secret, Wayne Dyer's programs, Wealth Beyond Reason programs, and I hate to say I still feel like a pawn in the financial game.

Try focus on the feelings rather than the visualization. Immerse yourself in the emotional realization of your goal. Think clearly about how you will FEEL when you have plenty of money and no debt. What will you be able to accomplish? Dot this constantly

-Josiah

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Money is just energy. A representation of energy exchange that's why people have difficulty imagining amounts. It's abstract until you actually do something with that money. Being able to invest is nice. What is your lifestyle like, what do you own, where do you eat, where do you holiday? That's what money brings. That's why all the courses say don't focus on the $ amount focus on what you want money to provide. It's the energy that makes those things happen.

AlexK

This just happened during one practice session. For so long I have been confounded by the visualization and the goal setting process. I have been repeatedly stimied by efforts to stay focused on one clear specific goal. Similar, it seems, to those conditions you suggest. I end up confused and unsure, often left second guessing my choices, priorities, wants, desires, and so on.
Then, recently, while practicing AFL I just sort of happened to combine the Feelings Exercise with The Miracle Question, then instantly chose a goal from my Seven Steps list and engaged in, a much improved and satisfying goal visualization session.
What I mean is, although I, too, gratefully welcome vibrant health, wealth, and success more completely supported by financial abundance, I used the Feeling Exercise to help me, for a moment, to just let go of all that. And, in that moment of undefined energetic attention - I asked myself The Miracle Question and heard a new answer. The answer that came to mind as the first thing I would notice, letting me know that the miracle had happened was a 'sense of relief'. After that, I seemed to be swept into an unending flow of noticing things and conditions exposing the miracle. The internal experience was supercharged and I only just barely stayed my mind. Already in a relaxed- aware state garnered through all of this ,I was then able to generate the successful goal visualization practice session.

Perhaps holding a notion(ie. abstract idea)such as relief as the pillar to which a goal aspires,it generates conditions by its very nature, adding the insight of a recognizable, highly desirable form. One the processing brain may already have an organic or deeply habitualized inclination toward. Thereby allowing a more whole brain involvemt in prioritzing and organizing. Invigorating the other than conscious processes necessary for the effective evolution of a given goal.
In any case, I do look forward to applying these ideas to the Labyrinth session.
Is this of help or totally intangible? Anyone?

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved