Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#64280 02/03/08 02:39 AM
MatiasT Offline OP
OP Offline

I have a doubt. Acording to what I have read, one of the most powerful state of our mind for processing information is when we are at alpha level. (When we are relaxed, eyes closed, state of accelerated learning)but when I activate the material that I photoread I am in beta level, eyes open, so what happens with the hability to process information in this conscious level. I read about The Magical Number Seven, Plus or Minus Two: Some Limits on Our Capacity for Processing Information. I conclude that when we activate information, we are at beta level and we are not using expanded habilities of our brain and that turns to be less productive. Am I right?

Thanks for any answer.

MatiasT

I think sometimes people can be spending too much time worrying about the perfect state to where it can actually interfere with activation. I think it is important to be in a relaxed alert,state but many times that can be accomplished with something as simple as a deep breath in, hold it and let it go. Many times people need to be spending more time focusing on improving their activation techniques and less time worrying about achieving the perfect ideal state.

Photoread4me

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

When hooked up to an IVBA beginners have more alpha and theta brainwaves. Experience PhotoReaders have more theta and alpha brainwaves.

People keep thinking of brainwaves as a piece of string and you are somewhere along that piece of string. A better idea of brainwaves is think of a piano keyboard. The keys can be struck in any order, and a creating music. Brain waves are active in the same way, jumping in accordance to the 'music' they are creating for a particular task or attention.

AlexK

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved