Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#64308 02/06/08 04:24 PM
JOSE003 Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi,
I am reading a lot of binded material and I have the next question related to the PR procedure:
As the margins of the binded works are much bigger than those of a book, the written material seems to be too far from what is to become the blip page. I do not know if my peripheral vision is viewing it properly. Should I try to PR one page at a time or is it ok to continue with the two pages??

thanks in advance.

JOSE003 Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello again,
I was just reading through "our arcchives" on the main page of Learning Strategics and found the answer to this question. I will paste it after I finish this mesage for people interested in the answer. The answer as you can se comes from Michael Saikali, who, from what I have been reading all evening, knows a lot about PR.
I thank him for the answer.

"Here's a neat little trick you can use when photoreading with material contained in a any binder of any sort. This is especially true of Photoreader's who are new and sometime's have trouble maintaing the photo focus state.
Take a marker of some sort, color of your choice, but darker colors work best for me. Make a little dot mark on the middle binder ring at the center. Now when Photo focusing look at the dot, when two appear, your in perfect photo focus state!

Humbily,

Michael Saikali"

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved