Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
JOSE003 Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello,
I have been practicing PR for about a month, but it is now when I seem to get many doubts. If any one could answer these questions, or any of them, I'd be very grateful:

1. I have read that in order to become a skillful PR it's good to PR about 5 books a day for several months. There is no need for activation of these though. My question is if I need to do the previewing and the trigger words sellecting when no manual activation is going to take place or if I go straight through to th PR?

2. After PRing a book you must close with a sense of mastery. Can anyone give me a clue on how to create that sense?

3. When PR, can I be thinking of other things which keep my conscious mind busy or do I have to chant something in my mind? For example, could I be PR and at the same time making plans for the rest of the day?

4. And my last question for now, What is "image streamming?

Thank you very much.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Quote:

1. I have read that in order to become a skillful PR it's good to PR about 5 books a day for several months. There is no need for activation of these though. My question is if I need to do the previewing and the trigger words sellecting when no manual activation is going to take place or if I go straight through to th PR?

Three to 10 books daily for two or three months. You would preview the books when you choose them. You don't need to Pull trigger words until you intend to activate the book. These books you are playing with, so you don't need to use all of the steps.

Quote:

2. After PRing a book you must close with a sense of mastery. Can anyone give me a clue on how to create that sense?

It is just how you feel when you had done something well.

Quote:

3. When PR, can I be thinking of other things which keep my conscious mind busy or do I have to chant something in my mind? For example, could I be PR and at the same time making plans for the rest of the day?

Say the chant keep your mind on the job.

Quote:

4. And my last question for now, What is "image streamming?

A technique from Win Wenger, as taught in the Genius Code Course. Not necessary for PhotoReading but an the interesting skills learn.

AlexK

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved