Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#695 01/12/03 05:01 PM
OP Offline

I never bought a book on imaging. Yes I own Photoread. But I never had a problem see pages or books or anything I wanted to in my mind. No I do not have a photgraphic memory.

I never met anyone that did.

There are many ways to get to making learning easy. One guy who wrote a book on fast reading using music and note cards. I seen them work wonders for people in a wordperfect 5.0 class I took some years ago.

I wonder If the Great Einstein use any of these things.

I am not against any method...but each much find what works best for them.

I recently purchsed the Photo Read Book I thought I bought it before but could not find. it. I received the copy and started reading it when I came to the "Weenie Method" I knew I bought it before and had read that in it.

I started to search my messy rooms and found the other books. I have two photo read books now..

I hope I helped.

I hope I helped.

#696 01/14/03 03:25 PM

Yes, I know those type of techniques, however, the Einstein Factor, and Genius Code are completely different. The techniques you refer to are first generation techniques, which include, Mega Memory, speed reading, Mega Speed Reading, Harry Lorrayn, etc. The first generation stresses speed and memorization.

However, PhotoReading and Genius Code techniques, are second and third generation techniques which stress UNDERSTANDING.

I don't know about you, but I would rather understand things, rather than mindlessly reciting trivial facts.

So, I sugguest you use Photoreading and play with it, and at least visit http://www.winwenger.com if not buy Genius Code or "The Einstein Factor."

Sorry if I got off topic here...

#697 01/15/03 06:26 AM
OP Offline

I do understand what I memorize. You must memorize it first contrary what has been taught by schools.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved