Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

hi, count me in.This a great book and a great author. have you heard the author speak live?

Great book. It helped me a lot. Deserves the support.

She provides such an interesting point of view when she talks about the various doorways that lead to the chakras.

Hello, i just finished reading the book and as you all know one advice is to join a support group. I see posts are pretty old, are there any active support groups i can join? Please let me know, i want and need to interact with people from who i can learn and experiment with, especially now when my live takes a turn for the worst.

Thank you and goodluck,
George

Hello George,

We could create a support group here. What support would help you now?

Bonnie

Hi everbody! =)
I finished reading the book and I liked it. I'd like to join in a support group but I notice that the last post here in this forum was in 2013. Is there anybody accessing this forum?
Thanks
Marcela.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Welcome,

Yes I'm around if you have any questions or would like some support. We can get it rolling again if you like.

Alex

Hello everyone!

My name is Kristen and I'm one of Marci's Certified Happy for No Reason Trainers! I see that a lot of the posts on here are old so I'm not sure if any of you all still visit this forum but I just wanted to let you all know that I would love to form a support group for all of the Happy for No Reason readers! This group would be held online, led by me, and would inlcude ongoing teachings/reminders of Happy for No Reason and would be a safe space for us to practice the Happiness Habits together and consistently! Just let me know if you'e interested smile

Originally Posted by kristenr
Hello everyone!

My name is Kristen and I'm one of Marci's Certified Happy for No Reason Trainers! I see that a lot of the posts on here are old so I'm not sure if any of you all still visit this forum but I just wanted to let you all know that I would love to form a support group for all of the Happy for No Reason readers! This group would be held online, led by me, and would inlcude ongoing teachings/reminders of Happy for No Reason and would be a safe space for us to practice the Happiness Habits together and consistently! Just let me know if you'e interested smile

Thanks Kristen, I got an email notification of your message. I would be interested in a Happy for No Reason group. I was certified as a Love Ambassador for Marci in 2010.
Bonnie Best

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved