Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Is anyone else disappointed that tonight's call for purchasers of Marie's DFS course had to be PRE-recorded due to a scheduling conflict, and we were unable to ask questions??????????? As a side note, Marie had advertised a call at $108 that was to take place in the last week or so, from her website, but emails and faxes to the address/phone #'s give went unanswered for days. I realize this was from her website, NOT from LS site. Is there a problem between Marie and LS??

I have been looking forward to this call since I attended Triple Fortune in Nov and spent 800+ to buy the course and was greatly disappointed and a tad irked when I dialed in tonight to find that the call was pre-recorded due to a "scheduling conflict".

I will be embarrassed and quite sheepish if I find out that there was a death in the family and the wake conflicted with this call. Please forgive me if that's the case!!

On the other hand, whatever you think of Landmark Education, also in Minneapolis, I think (!), I learned one very important thing - that is, you are NOTHING if you are not YOUR WORD - HONOR YOUR COMMITMENTS.

This call has been scheduled for quite some time. I have a gut feeling that we MIGHT have been "blown off" because a "better offer" came up???

PLEASE TELL ME THIS ISN'T TRUE, because I have been GREATLY IMPRESSED by learning strategies, but this was A BIG BIG LET-DOWN!!!

When I heard Paul say "...this should FEEL ..." like a live call, I just hung up. There wasn't much anyone could have said at that point to 'CENTER" ME!!!

Wow I certainly have to agree! If there was a scheduling conflict then why was it not REscheduled? I also contacted the Marie Diamond site about the call that was supposed to happen last Monday evening the 4th, with absolutely no response. I on the other hand have not been very satisfied with customer service at Learning Strategies. As much as I love the products when will you follow through with your commitments? FEEL like a live call??? When I can't ask a question like was promised how can it FEEL like a live call?

I would like to believe that we are not being led on. We were suppossed to recieve a rcording with our last newsletter as well. Perhaps I will consider my investment invaluable.It really is. I will also seek follow up advice from a more reliable source. Marie Diamond is the source here though, so this might prove difficult. Anyway, I will now take all promised services with a grain of sea salt.

Sure, the newsletter, something I have not received yet. Can someone tell me when I might be expecting this? Thank you

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha All,

The calls are normally live but yesterday we had an unusual situation that came up and we just couldn’t do it live. However, even for a live call clients submit questions to us via mail and email (send to ShawnG@LearningStrategies.com). We then organize and present them to Marie so that it makes the most sense and provides the most value for listeners on the call.

We’ll make sure instructions are clear on the next email that goes out so everyone can submit their questions. If you would like to post your questions or send an email before then we’ll be happy to answer them for you.

Much Love,

Shawn

Not even an apology. Good way to lose customers Shawn. :|

This is kind of what I mean when I said I was not so happy with Learning Strategies customer service. I was actually told once when I was having technical difficulty with a link that there wasn't anything else they (LS) could do about it. I finally got someone to help but it took four phone calls and over an hour on the telephone. Pretty frustrating.

Not sure why Shawn should apologize. I thought his post was very nice.

I've been a Learning Strategies customer for about 15 years and I've always have been very pleased with their products and have found customer service most helpful every time I've worked with them.

I didn't expect a "live" call -- how on earth could they manage so many people on a call wihtout first having questions ready for the call? It's not like when you're at a conference and you can line up to ask questions.

I was just really happy LS was able to arrange things so that there was a call at the time we were scheduled. I found the event interesting and I look forward to future teleconference calls.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved