Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Jorge61 Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi, my personal best direction for success is south, however in 2008 the south is afflicted with the five yellow and the three killings which means we need to be very careful to what we do in the south.
How I should play this contradictory situation? The more I activate my success direction the more I might be increasing the chances of attracting the bad energy of the deadly five yellow and/or the three killings
Thanks for your comments
Regards,

I know how you feel, although you can still activate your success as long as you steer away from reds and candles. I have activated the south using a picture of a sunflower, which is very much associated with the south and the wood element would help weaken the disaster star.
I have removed my ruby red, cherry red and orange activations for the three facets to be on the safe side.

Best regards

Lillian

Activating the south in your bedroom will not affect the 2008 five yellow.
That is different. Those are your personal best directions you should activate.

You just need to use the appropriate cure for the south. in your living room.

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha,

Placing red in the South this year isn't a great idea with what's happening there time Feng Shui wise - use wood instead to activate that direction if it's your Personal direction.

Much Love, Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved