Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
CPW1 Offline OP
OP Offline

Think of the top ten best life changing books you ever read. Now write down and tell me the top 3 books.

BORN A HEALER Chunyi Lin

AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF A YOGI Paramahansa Yogananda

I CHING many different translations, but probably the Richard Wilhelm translation (tranlsated into German by him and then into English by Cary Bates) is the one I first learned with and most influenced me. Since then, I have found other translations I use more and like better. Most notably, right now, Master Alfred Huang's THE COMPLETE I CHING

Hmmm.... I'm not a super achiever by any means, but three books...

It'd probably have to be Stephen Covey's Seven Habits of Highly Successful people, Hale Dwoskin's The Sedona Method, and perhaps Ayn Rand's The Fountainhead...

I'm not a super achiever either, but here's my three:

Emotional Genius by Karla McLaren. This book gives a great (if not complete) explanation of the emotions and their role in our lives.

The Highly Sensitive Person, by Elaine Aron. An eye opener that there are other people like me.

The Sedona Method, by Hale Dwoskin.

Quote:

I'm not a super achiever either, but here's my three:

Emotional Genius by Karla McLaren. This book gives a great (if not complete) explanation of the emotions and their role in our lives.

The Highly Sensitive Person, by Elaine Aron. An eye opener that there are other people like me.

The Sedona Method, by Hale Dwoskin.

Haaw, you have Hale's book as one of your favourites too. Terrific!

I'm currently reading "The Essential Edgar Cayce" by Mark Thurston. It has been taking me months, because I can read a section or a few sections, then I have to put the book down and absorb it and contemplate it and observe and question myself for a long while.

"The Essential Edgar Cayce" will replace on of the books on my top three, but I don't know yet which one.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved