Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Stella Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello everyone
I moved my bed to my success direction which is in front of a window. I keep the curtains closed at night. Then I realised there is a wooden pelmet over the curtains directly above me. Is this the same as sleeping under an exposed beam ? I have draped some material in one of my fortune colours to soften the edges of the beam just in case.

Is the pelmet a problem ? If it is, have I done enough to correct it ?

Also, my dressing table (to the left side of the bed) has a mirror. I cannot see the bed reflected in the mirror while lying down - should I still cover the mirror at night ? Or is it only if you can see the bed in the mirror that this would be a problem ?

Stella

Hello Stella

If I were you I would muscle test to check for the best solutions for you. This way you can check your strength with the pelmet uncovered and covered. If you are weak with the cover on, you will need to look at other ways to correct the problem, such as a thicker fabric.

The same goes for the mirror, although I would be inclined to cover it in any case.

Best regards

Lillian

P.S. You can also trust that the universe will show you if you have done something wrong as Marie talks about in the course. I had a picture that kept falling down and it took me a while to realise what was going on. Muscle testing is a great tool.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved