Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Daken Offline OP
OP Offline

Friends,

I am wondering as to what is the difference between still water and running water ?

At home I have a water fountain in North (running water), but at work, I have a big water bottle (2.5 litre)... to activate North (My success direction)..

I am wondering what is the difference. What about an aquarium with fish in it in North ? that way I can have even more water, in case quantity of water has a role to play in the activation.

Thanks

My understanding is that your bottle of water would be still water. Also using water colors (blue and black) would be still water. If an aquarium has three or fewer fish it would be still water. More than three fish makes it moving water. Marie explains the fish thing in the level 3 (time feng shui) program.

Hope this helps.

Daken Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks Northengal,

I understand that bottle water would be still water, but I guess I did not clarify my question: What is the difference between putting still water v/s putting running water (like water fountain) in North for someone whose success direction is north (me : Energy number 4)

Thanks

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Daken,

You can have either to represent water in the North for Space Feng Shui. When you get into Time Feng Shui, check out what's going on there as each has a different quality of interaction with the stars.

Shawn

Daken Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi Shawn,

I'm making slow progress with the course.. still making changes as per silver and some gold editions... so, for this year, is it Ok to put still water or moving water in the north ?

D

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Daken,

What are you mincing words with whether something is moving or still water, if your only into the Silver and Gold course?

Do you know if your 20-year period stars call for one or the other in Time Feng Shui? If not, at this point you are activating on a personal and space feng shui level in that area. Remember that just placing your activation ard there is enough to do that with it's wavy, blue "1" icon on it.

***For this year though, do not place moving water in the North due to the Grand Duke hanging out there.

Much Love, Shawn

Daken Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks Shawn,

That's exactly what I was looking for. a specific answer. which you have given now LOL

D

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved