Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
swan Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi All,

I was wondering if any of you have used (are using) those subliminal affirmation software programs on your computers. I found this free version of a really good one (called Subliminal Flash Lite 2.1) and I think it’s really neat and simple and can be used to reinforce your intentions you state when you listen to your paraliminals CDs.

Has anyone tried this (or any other similar software programs)? I have a “motivator” which installed about a month ago but I find it kind of annoying, at times, particularly when I am deep down into my work and then the little screen comes up – totally distracting me – and even killing my hope for achieving whatever it says on the screen because that “goal” seems old and stale, tempting me to conclude that I am just struggling with no direction.

Anyways, I though subliminal would do the trick because they are practically invisible, yet you know what messages they are flashing because you selected them.

Would appreciate any comments/experience with these tools. Thanks.

Free? I guess I'll check that out!

Doesn't come with a free virus or anything, does it?

I am using the Motivator. I tend to agree with you about your observations related to it. In my view the way around to it is:

1) Update your message weekly, fortnightly or monthly to keep them relevant to your life.

2) Use the Motivator from time to time during the day when it is not interfering with your work. Excesses are detrimental all the time.

Thank you for the suggestion of the subliminal software. I am still not sure if subliminal messaging actually has any effect on people.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved