Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#6004 05/13/03 03:27 PM
kojo Offline OP
OP Offline

I havent had a great deal of success with my paraliminals yet. (Im doing it wrong!:rolleyes

Does the conscious mind do any work when listening to paraliminal tapes, aswell as the relaxing and listening to the rythms?

or is everything purely inner mind and the conscious work is the giving of attention to the sounds, staying with it and being relaxed?

thanks in advance for any info.

#6005 05/13/03 04:55 PM
kojo Offline OP
OP Offline

I havent had a great deal of success with the paraliminal tapes yet. (Im doing it wrong! )
Does the conscious mind do any work when listening to paraliminal tapes, aswell as the relaxing and listening to the rythms?

i guess the belief tape is the real one that has got me puzzled. it has a timeline going on in one ear and a metaphor in the other i have had some timeline sessions with an nlp practioner. during which i used my conscious mind. its wierd because with belief i feel like listening to the timeline and visualising the process. Does it work when you just go with the flow; drifting from one ear to the other?

any reassurance that my inner mind can still make use of it would be very much appreciated.

thanks, kojo

[This message has been edited by kojo (edited May 13, 2003).]

#6006 05/14/03 12:16 AM
Administrator
Administrator

Yes, it works best when you just listen down the middle. Your mind may shift from one ear to the other which is fine because it usually knows what you need to be aware of consciously at the time. The paraliminals usually us one voice when you need to focus on on particular voice so just go with the flow.

Alex

#6007 05/14/03 12:23 AM
kojo Offline OP
OP Offline

thanks alexk its still weird having two different techniques going on but i will just listen down the middle from now on.

Another reason why my success wasn't imediate was because the listenings weren't part of a well formed outcome. I believe for me too get the full value out of paraliminal tapes it needs to be a part of my action plan. Anyone else made a plan of action, how complicated was it and how long did u spend.

#6008 05/14/03 12:57 AM
Administrator
Administrator

How do you define immediate? Instant change when you take the headphones off or just noticing the subtle changes in your action during the day.

Since you're referring to the belief tape I'd like to offer a suggestion. - Avoid looking for instant results. To do that you have to hold onto your old belief to test it against and as long as you hold your old belief conscious you don't change it. After listening let it go. At the end of the day do a self check as to how often you applied the new belief and how that has made small changes. The irony is that even though we have limiting beliefs they do not necessarily come into play every day and if they do they will not be changed overnight.

Give it time.

A plan of action will depend on your personal goals. The closes thing to a universal plan of action is the Natural Brilliance model.

Alex

#6009 05/14/03 01:17 AM
kojo Offline OP
OP Offline

Alex

My feeling of imediance is like believing the balls rolling in the right direction.

i will find the direction first then get that feeling.

thanks for your support

Kojo

#6010 05/14/03 01:57 PM

Hi Kojo,

I myself have had sucess using the paraliminal tapes,after using for the 1 time(the Get Around to it,Prosperity and New Behaviour Generator)and with each additional listening it enforces the change more permanent.

I guess you just have to keep an open mind on using the tapes(forget the training u have at the moment) and I believe if you follow instructions on the tapes,its easiler to follow and the change will definitely come.

Each individual has different beliefs within themselves and how strong the beliefs are in the person is also a factor to consider if you are measuring the change.

I hope that you can keep trying(and Alex's advice is right) and I believe you will experience the change u wanted soon

Regards
Mage

#6011 05/17/03 09:55 PM
kojo Offline OP
OP Offline

cheers mage,

The advice from the forum has really changed the way i measure my success with the tapes. It has helped my remember 'there is no failiure only feedback' i succeded and moved further toward my goal. When i use the paraliminals 'belief, new behaviour generator and new history generator' im going to well form my outcome and record the progress.

I have experienced success with the 'personal genius and self esteem supercharger' they are much more general and so less chance of a part of me sabotaging the progress.

I have decided to have a rest from using paraliminals for the moment.

I expect to start using the paraliminals again real soon and am continuing with the photoreading personal learning course.

all the best
Kojo

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved