Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#64611 03/06/08 10:02 PM
Stella Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello everyone

I had a picture I really like in my bedroom - Says "Dreams" at top and is a beautiful tropical island, white beach, blue water, single palm tree. I moved it out of the bedroom but want to put it somewhere appropriate.

In my dining room I have a water fountain in the North and on the North East Wall there is a painting with thunder and lightening (orange/black colours) which maybe isn't so good to have there.

Do you think the water picture would be good here or would it "drain" finances ?

Love from Stella

It's never a good idea to have a disaster picture in your house. It's an invitation..kind of like sympathetic magic. I would remove it from your house and put the dream picture there. The only thing that would drain your finances is not keeping your bathroom doors closed and putting a mirror on the outside. I also try to keep the cellar door closed too. There are drains down there with the laundry. Also put a mirror in the dining room reflecting the table, to symbolize increased food and prosperity.

Stella Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you for the reply - that helped me decide.
I have now replaced the disaster picture !

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved