Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

I just came across this arcticle and wanted to share it with everyone, I think it's very interesting and empowering. I have also posted the link in another thread, but it is way at the end and others might not see it so the link is Millionaire Secret . Enjoy and I hope you all achieve what your spending good money educating yourselves for, but as I once was told from a millionaire, the best investment one can make is in ONE'S self.

Maybe this is a little nitpicky, but when I come to a forum that's supposed to be about ABUNDANCE FOR LIFE, I want to read about ABUNDANCE FOR LIFE, not some other program out there. So why are you posting this stuff here, instead of, oh, say, Beyond Human? Just askin'....

Thanks jojodynamite, that was an interesting read. Lots of interesting infromation on that site.

OP Offline

yeah, I know what your saying I hate when Abundance for life gets misconstrued with being a millionaire. That's what I get for sharing, if only there were stricter rules about posting I would have known!!!!!

Don't worry newbies are allowed to make mistakes to a certain degree.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved