Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
rcorb Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi,

I recently discovered Learning Stategies and am considering purchasing the ALF course and the photoreading course. I am curious if the two courses can be used together or is it too much stress on the mind to do them at the same time.

Thanks for any info.

Learning Strategies Admin

Too much really. The Abundance For Life course is 24 CDs if you buy the deluxe and ideally you want to work with it for an hour a day. The PhotoReading course is the same. At least an 45 minutes to an hour you want to set aside. It's difficult for most people to adjust for that hour so instead of focusing on one they feel overwhelmed and drop the lot.

Much easier to pick one and work through it without another sitting on the back of your mind. It also allows you to stagger the guarantee periods when you buy the course individually. Although you can have them both extended for up to 6 months.

Make haste slowly. That works best for me.

AlexK

Alex, good advise for mr. rcorb, I needed it as well. I was also considering the Photoreading course since I have SO MUCH I want to learn. Add to that the Spring Forest course. I get offers in the mails and through some of your affiliates that offer a sizable discount. I took the AFL course because our finances are in need of a good workover and at the same time, I don't want to miss out on the discounts for these other courses which I know is too much information right now. Any suggestions?

The thing is when you work with one course to completion the next course may be the one that needs to go on a back burner for a while longer. Your life experiences can have taken you on a different path. Or the lessons learned might show you a different path. If you just put the course on a shelf and leave it there then you don't save much with a discount.

If you want to stay focused on one course, with an interested in another and want to budget both time and money, contact us we see what we can work out. The customer service staff are keen to help.

AlexK

Thank you for your help and insight.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved