Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
NeoZon Offline OP
OP Offline

I have always tried to understand the gift that you receive when you do the feeling exercise. I never really gasp this idea. Two days ago I had an epiphany about what I have been putting my energy into. I was aware of the trance state and how easy it is to enter into a trance. I was aware of myself creating and living the trance at the same time. I know that is what Paul was trying to teach. It was amazing. I now know where my energy is and what I have been putting it into.

Learning Strategies Admin

Excellent.

That's why we recommend that you do the Feeling Exercise often. 30 times a day if possible. When you get it, you get something that no one can actually put into words.

AlexK

I am on CD 4 of the main course and I've listened and read the feeling exercise several times. When I do this exercie I really don't get it. How do we describe what we're feeling without a judgment? That's the only way we've ever been taught to recognize a feeling. And what if we aren't really feeling anything? So many times throughout the course we are taken through the exercise and I'm not feeling anything - not bad, not good, just -nothing. There is no power in it to appreciate so I don't understand it. I realize that when I am feeling a strong emotion that this exercise should help so I would like to understand it better. Thank you.

I found the easiest way for me to get to know my feelings was to ask myself a series of question.

Example, If this feeling had a colour what colour would it be?

If this feeling had a size what sized container would it fit.

If it had a texture how would I describe it?

If it made a sound what would it sound like.

If it had a taste what would it taste like?

This way you start to recognise that you are feeling and able to move to the next step. This allows you to do the process as an observer and avoid labelling the feeling, as you would have done in the past.

AlexK

NeoZon Offline OP
OP Offline

I have been concentrating on just the feeling exercise. Also, I decided to purchase and read the books that are listed in the Bilbliography. I am reading Eckhart Tolle "The Power of Now", Joseph McMoneagle "Mind Trek", Arnold M. Patent "You Can Have It All" and Tor Norretranders "The User Illusion" all at the same time. Somewhere it came to me what Paul has been explaining the we return to the source of all power. The same intelligence that is in everything. And, I thought the proof is in evolution. How all creature change over time. Same intelligence that creates everything. Everything comes from the silence.

Interesting point about evolution. I read an interesting article about how we are each really just a method of our DNA to replicate itself. and since DNA has been replicating itself since the beginning of life on earth, IT (DNA) has literally been ALIVE as one ginormous ever changing organism since the beginning. Each of us is just a small part of the large ONE ALIVENESS if that makes any sense. Not just as in, yea we are all descendants of the same amoeba or whatever, but as in we are still part of the process of the ONE DNA that started it all and is still replicating and changing and responding to whatever nature throws at it and just keeps getting better and better.

And when you read anything about evolution and realize how frikking complicated and improbable the whole deal is, you can't help but feel total appreciation for anything that we are experiencing and feeling.

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved