Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
JayK Offline OP
OP Offline

Howdy All,

I just finished the Level Three class in Minnesota and enjoyed every minute of it. Now that I'm back home in North Carolina, I'm trying to do both the Sun and Moon meditations every day. I was wondering if these meditations can be a substitute for an hour of Small Universe? I'm having trouble finding the time to do three hours of sitting meditation along with the active exercises that I do.

This is a question I should have asked Master Lin in class, but didn't think of at the time.

Jay

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Aloha Jay,

Yes, that was an enjoyable class.

Your answer depends on where you are at and what you want to accomplish:

Do you have some physical issues to make a shift in? Spend more time with the Small Universe.

If you've worked with the Level One exercises and S.U. for a number of months, added the Level Two exercises for another 3 months or so, and want to focus on the third eye training - do the sun/moon. Like Chunyi says, you'll want to spend time developing the over and middle dantain before focusing on the upper.

I'd recommend either substituting the S.U. for one of them every other day. You can also do the 30min Level One version (or shorter) each day (just because you have the hour-long CD doesn't mean you need to do it that long).

Much Love, Shawn

JayK Offline OP
OP Offline

Hey Shawn,

Thank you for the ideas. Because I still have a slight problem with my left knee, doing the half hour small universe seems the way to go. I still do Seven Steps to a New Life for the knee, as well.

Jay

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved