Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#64732 03/19/08 04:35 AM
Ricky Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi, everyone, I'm Chinese and just learning PR course using Paul's book. Yesterday, I tried to PR a book which is about management. In the process, I encountered some problems.
1. I am expected to write down trigger words after preview step. The problem is that I found about 20 trigger words during previewing, but I could not remember most of them. In fact, I just wrote 5 trigger words. I think I missed the meaningful ones. Should I write it down as soon as I find one?
2. I don't know how to control the speed of Diging&Skittering. I told myself that I would finish the activation step in 20 minutes. But, I just got through half of the book. And I felt I should know more details about the probing questions.

Any advice? Thanks.

Ricky.

Ricky #64733 03/19/08 10:00 AM

Hi Ricky

1. You can write down trigger words during postview, during which you have more time. You should spend as little time as possible during preview. If you find yourself reading during preview, that means you are not on right path. Just sense the structure. Yes you are right, you should write your trigger words as soon as you find it. This helps to activate the information faster.

2. I think its more of a text book than a general kind of book where you need more information for the exam purpose. For such kind of books use textbook strategy as explained in many of the threads in the forum.

Hope it helps.
Happy PRing.

Ganesh #64734 03/19/08 02:18 PM
Ricky Offline OP
OP Offline

Thank you, Ganesh. I will follow your advice and I am waiting for the positive results.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved