Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
DonnaF Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi. I'm Donna. I just started the PhotoReading course and have only completed the first CD. I was very disappointed in the demonstration of PhotoReading. Nothing happened. I could not pick out any words or remember any pages at all.

When I was in college, I could memorize pages easily and draw them back to memory perfectly. As I've gotten older, I no longer can do this, probably because of motivation and distraction. I would have thought my natural photographic ability would be an aid in this class.

It doesn't help that I can barely see the pages in the dictionary, even reading normally. Could this be part of the problem? It's difficult to get the soft-focus with reading glasses on. It gives me a headache. Should I retry the exercise with a different, larger print book to see if that makes a difference?

Anybody else have this problem at first?

Hi Donna

Just be relaxed as much as you can be and do it faithfully.
I also could not do dictionary exercise but PR is working very well for my technical manuals and books. Also believe that somethings might work for you, some not, some quickly and some slowly on. So believe in yourself and simply go on doing it. Is has worked for others, is working for others and so it can for you as well.

Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

The dictionary game is a game. some people will get that others won't. It doesn't mean anything at this point. It just means you still need to learn how to PhotoRead and train the body mind connection.

AlexK

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved