Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#64753 03/21/08 07:19 PM
Nelson Offline OP
OP Offline

I've done alot of reading on various posts here in addition to Level 1/2 and have found them to be extremely helpful in learning and practising healing of my family members. Two areas I would like more insight on:

1. aging/strokes - since SFQ is a "messaging" type of energy healing, what success can one generally expect for people in their 80's suffering from paralysis and vision problems whose bodies are not as capable of healing itself as well as a younger body.

2. tinnitis, ringing in ear (physical injury to inner ear due to long term exposure of loud sounds). Can this damage be reversed since it is similar in concept to regrowing hair.

Your help and suggestions will be very much appreciated.

Nelson #64754 03/24/08 05:34 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

People don't stop living when they turn 80, nor does the body stop healing.

When working with someone using Spring Forest Qigong, healing is happening at a lot of different levels. Can there be a point at which the body may not be able to totally correct itself? Yes. Do you still work with them? Yes.

The healing, while not being taken on entirely at the physical level is happening at a mental, emotional, and spiritual level. That healing makes a big difference for them, so don't over look the opportunity.

As for the tinnitus, work sword fingers on the ears. Sword finger and build energy in the kidneys. Rub you hands warm and palm the ears while tapping 3-4 times the base of the head with one index finger, then the next for a couple minutes.

Most is about what your willing to spend time and energy on. Chunyi had a master that focused on having a second eye lid like Europeans have, and made it happen. Like Chunyi would say. Anything is possible.

Much Love, Shawn

Nelson #64755 03/25/08 01:28 AM

Concerning healing the ear damage. At the Spring Forest Retreat in Oct. I gained the hearing in my left ear. I was born hearing impaired, my ears never developed properly due to my brothers both having Greman Measles.

On the 3rd day of the retreat I discovered that the hearing was equal in my ears. So yes anything is possible. Remember, the healing can take place on the molecular level where anything can be changed.

Nelson Offline OP
OP Offline

Shawn and northerngal - Thanks so much for the insight. I feel like I have received more energy and confidence to prepare to proceed with the friend who has tinnitis. The tapping encourages me very much.

Shawn, is tapping part of SFQ practice? I would like to learn more. I have been using Dr. Callahan's tapping technique for phobias/addictions etc. with success.

My parents who are in their 80's and having stroke related problems are slowly improving. I am elated at my little successes with them. My father's vision has improved and I will keep working with him. Are there any special techniques to be used for dementia?

Northerngal - greetings from a fellow Canadian in Winnipeg. I was very happy to read that your hearing has improved and moved even more so when I learned that your impairment was from birth. I plan to eventually attend a retreat and practice SFQ with great confidence.

Nelson #64757 03/30/08 01:57 PM

I think I was as surprised as everyone else at the retreat to get my hearing. The retreat is totally fantastic. I would strongly recommend you do everything you can to attend a retreat. The growth, insights and self discovery and healing are beyond imagination.

Nelson Offline OP
OP Offline

Northerngal - I visualize myself being there and it will happen. My friend with tinnitus was very encouraged to hear of your progress and I will continue to work with him. I know progress will happen. Thanks so much and I look forward to continued support from this forum.

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved