Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
yahdeen Offline OP
OP Offline

This is for any and everyone. I am really thinking about taking up Photo-reading. My question is it worth it? Does it really work? If so how long have you been Photo-reading? Do you recommend this particular system? I'm sorry to come with so many question but I'm really interested but don't want to invest in something that doesn't work.

Hi yahdeen!

Define work. A lot of people managed to accomplish this course, others not. It is all about believing in yourself.

Hi Yahdeen, I am in the same situation as you.....curious about this technique, but also very aware of the number of potential "scams" there are out there.......so I am trying to get a feel for what is involved, but also trying to work out where to actually get these training materials from!

I think, like many of these things (and as Andridem has mentioned), that the most likely outcome is that I will pick up a select group of the skills arising from this training.

Any information you get regarding a good source of the training, and any warning signs you pick up, would be appreciated

Good luck in your efforts

Try to find a tape were Paul describes the Photoreading stress. It is easier to hear, rather than keep reading. And by the way, don't forget positive confirmations!

yahdeen Offline OP
OP Offline

Ok, can you help with that. Like RichardP said there are alot of materials on the subject. Is the one you suggest good? And what makes it better than the others?

Well... For example: entering the Accelerated learning state. If you are still learning, then it is much easier to hear Paul's voice rather than switching between your book, and the PR manual.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved