Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
markzor Offline OP
OP Offline

Hey. You're on the forum that is amazing!
I'm very motivated that you're on this site.
I can't believe you're answering people's questions!

why aren't you online more often. I learnt photoreading around February.
I've never seen an admin before, I'm very happy that an admin is online.
Makes me feel good that there's actually a certified photoreading instructor around here replying to people's questions.

I hope you can answer my question because I can't find a 'good' answer. And I know alex has the best knowledge about photoreading in this forum.

On my behalf, i want to say thanks a lot alex, it's very inspiriting towards my heart that photoreading does work.

edit:
i hope you can answer my questions

Last edited by markzor; 03/27/08 11:57 AM.
markzor Offline OP
OP Offline

not coming from a greedy man, but a sad man who's need in help

if you haven't noticed alex, i pm'ed you about the issue. I pray, or even hope you can answer my questions. if you have a reason for not answering my question then can you please tell me.. I'm even more sad that you're answering other people's question and not mine..

I'm waiting in anxiety here ;(
I tried everything, from reading the forum to reading paul's book again. I even bought the supercharger dvd..

please alex ;(

Learning Strategies Admin

I replied to your PM.

Yes I've been away. Tonight is the first storm free night that doesn't threaten to blow up my telephone and computer this week. Lost the book I was working on thanks to the storm. So I am answering some all post rather than just reading them.

As I said in the PM link the thread you want answered.

AlexK

markzor Offline OP
OP Offline

AlexK i did pm you. with questions and the link. huh storm? wow, i'm not having any storm experiences here in melbourne. And I hope the storm is not returning back ^^

i'll re-pm you alex..

Last edited by markzor; 03/27/08 01:31 PM.

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m144/daphoenix10/IMG_0610.jpg

I can still guarantee you'll get a hole in one on my lawn. That was an hour after the storm hit.
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m144/daphoenix10/IMG_0621.jpg

My car was written off. When I saw the size of the stones (baseball) I decided the car had to fend for itself.
http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m144/daphoenix10/IMG_0628.jpg

The garage roof was damaged. I've now got to throw out 15 boxes of books which are severely water damaged.

I have shared the photos with my own private forum you're welcome to click the link. I was lucky. That was in the beginning of December. Christmas I was worried about feeding my dog and me because I couldn't get to the shops.

The windscreen was repaired the last day of 2007. So the car runs and is rusting. The storms since have prevented people from getting their roofs fixed so I still live in tent city. Like I said I was lucky. The only problems I had was the water and lightning mucking around with the power and losing my work when the computer turned off due to surges, repairs etc.

AlexK

Last edited by Alex K. Viefhaus; 03/27/08 03:19 PM.
markzor Offline OP
OP Offline

wow alex... what a storm. I never have such a storm here in melbourne.. and guess what, it's bloody summer? what the hell is wrong with the weather here in australia. it's bloody cold here in melbourne when it's suppose to be hot.

and the rain's hail is so bloody big, i've never seen that something large before in melbourne. and If i was outside, i probably get a head injury

Last edited by markzor; 03/27/08 03:58 PM.

I was right on the edge of the worse of it. All the neighbours around me have to have their roof fixed. By me it was only the garage.

AlexK

markzor Offline OP
OP Offline

oh yea summer is over. =_="
I think I experienced too much coldness during summer

EDIT:
Maybe your roof wasn't broken down because it's based on the law of attraction ;P

Last edited by markzor; 03/27/08 06:00 PM.

Oooh))I always thought Australia is a place with a beautiful sunshine 24/7)

It's the effect of El Nina we've had similar weather before. Aside from the evening storms it's been beautiful day to day weather. Everyone is expecting a cold winter however I suspect it will be a mild one and with luck a wet one. While the dam has reached the 60% mark again (it was at 34%) It wouldn't disappoint us if it is full again.

AlexK

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved