Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
markzor Offline OP
OP Offline

Wow. I made a funny discovery ;D
I did the cocktail weenie effect again. I put my 2 index fingers against each other, directly at my eyes, yes, 1cm apart, not 18 inches.

And what's even more funnier is, I am looking directly towards my index fingers.
What's more bizarre is, I can diverge it. I was looking directly from about 1cm (that's extremely close) and I see the cock tail weenie effect easily. I was astounded because I was really struggling to see the weenie effect when I first began photoreading, now it's like second nature to me.

I also played moving my fingers around from place to place and see if i was able to maintain the cocktail weenie effect and I was very successful with it.

Can you guys do this?

EDIT:
Actually it's 1cm apart from my eyes.

Last edited by markzor; 03/29/08 07:13 AM.
markzor Offline OP
OP Offline

Okay i can see the weenie effect as close as one cm.

how about you guys

EDIT: oh when I do it on the figernail side. i see 4 nails. Funny ^^

Last edited by markzor; 03/29/08 10:18 AM.

I can see it too.

markzor Offline OP
OP Offline

oh that's cool vatj. You seem to diverge your eyes pretty easily too

I am able to see the weenie effect when moving in circles, side ways, basically everywhere regardless the distance. I can see the weenie effect whilst moving which is cool. Good practise for photofocusing

Last edited by markzor; 03/31/08 06:44 PM.

Yeah, but I think seeing stereograms are good as well. Another tip try to see sombody's third eye from about 5 metres. Can you do it?

markzor Offline OP
OP Offline

No I can't even do It. I tried Vatji. Guess what happened? When I was diverging my eyes on the person's forehead, I can see BIG as eye brows growing larger and larger and later the person's face was turning into like an animal. It's very strange!

And Vatji. How the heck do you see someone's third eye.. You have to tell me. Oh, when you're fanning the book, can you see the blip page all the way?

EDIT: I SEE THE THIRD EYE. When I was looking at myself in the mirror, I diverge it and I see three eyes. Are you sure it's 5m?

Last edited by markzor; 04/03/08 03:04 PM.

Yes, it's about 5 metres. It's not hard, it just needs some practice.Yes, I can see the blippage all the way when fanning a book.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved