Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
markzor Offline OP
OP Offline

Hey Guys.

When I photoflip, I can maintain the blip page from the beginning of the book till the end of the book without any pain. And with my dictionary, I can complete the whole book in about 8-10 seconds. It's very efficient for me because I can photoflip the book several or to hundred times back and forth with the blip page and/or photofocus mode on the whole time. But I also photoread the normal way because it's just common sense.

What do you guys think about photoflipping?

on the side note.. I rarely miss any pages and i see the 4 sides + blip page when I photoflip. The difference is, im doing it in a very fast motion. And this method might seem abnormal or even ridiculous to some people because it's not the concept rules of photoreading.

edit:
I've been photoreading not long ago and the sad thing is, I never activated any of my books. So i photoread normally without any activation. So basically, I haven't yet experienced manual activation. Is this a bad sign?

Last edited by markzor; 03/29/08 06:24 PM.
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Start manually activating. The flipping at any speed doesn't produce anything worth while until you build the body mind connection with activation. It's like practising assembling your fishing rod in the back yard. Entertaining for a while. If you want to catch some fish go fishing.

If you want to activate, do activation.

AlexK

markzor Offline OP
OP Offline

Okay thanks Alex. Okay, From now on, I'm willing to give time after I have photoread to activate my books so I can have a stronger mind-body connection to produce better results for photoreading. So the more activation i do, the stronger my mind-body connections can process the information faster.

Thanks alex, I'm gonna do it now so i can become a better and a more efficient photoreader.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved