Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#64924 03/30/08 03:17 PM
scooter Offline OP
OP Offline

Hey guys!

anyone used personal genious? I am now because I started a new job and am hoping it will help me remember better. Or would another PL be better?

thanks,
scoots~

scooter #64925 03/30/08 03:53 PM
Learning Strategies Admin

Memory Supercharger is for remembering. Personal Genius is excellent for learning the ropes in a new job and learning in general.

AlexK

My dad is trying to learn how to use a computer...he struggles with everything. Is one of those two better than the other for him to listen to before a lesson? I suggested both at seperate times.

Dan

I have been using Personal Genius for a few months with slow, but definite success. For about five years I have been teaching myself mandolin, and I believe this program is helping me to suddenly dream up new licks, etc. (I have always been creative, so I'm not surprised with my progress.) However, I am also trying to work the You Deserve It and Instantaneous Personal Magnetism with Genius to help deal with all my social challenges on the job at the Dairy Queen, and off. Making friends requires a certain kind of genius, especially if one needs to just get along with people with which you have little in common, or to actually meet other musicians to play with. I also use the New Option Generator and the Self Esteem Supercharger to work towards my goals. One could say that it is important to use a variety of the Paraliminals, just as it is important to take a variety of vitamins.

You're only young once, but you can be immature forever.
scooter Offline OP
OP Offline

thanks alex.... good question, daniel... I am wondering if I should listen to both. Memory supercharger at night before bed and then the Personal Genious in the am before work....?

scooter #64929 03/31/08 01:07 AM

Daniel. Your dad could use Personal Genius to help him to learn the computer.

Scooter. That's the best way to use the two Paraliminal Personal Genius in the before classes or lessons. Memory Supercharger after, so Personal Genius after waking for and Memory Supercharger before bed.

AlexK

Hey Alex.
Before going to bed, do we have to listen to the last track where paul tells us to wake up fully energized? If I don't listen to it, do I lose any benefits of the memory supercharger paraliminal tape? I really do have poor memory and concentration, so improving it and trusting my memory is the key.

Thanks, hope you can answer this alex

markzor #64931 04/05/08 10:56 AM

No. Just listen to the Paraliminal once during the day well before bed and at night just play the sleep learning track for 20 to 60 minutes. No need for the last track.

Just don't use the Paraliminal to help you sleep that defeats the purpose.

AlexK

Alex,

Why does it defeat the purpose of letting it put you to sleep?
I also assume its okay to listen to Dream Play A where the end either wakes us up or puts us to sleep...right?

Dream Play is excellent for sleep and dreams.

If you just use the Paraliminal to help you to sleep that becomes your purpose for listening. If you always use any of the Paraliminal with this idea it's then a purpose for listening. 'This will help me fall asleep', you're giving your non-conscious mind the message to ignore the message in the Paraliminal and just use the conscious confusion it creates as a way of sleeping. You've relieved the non-conscious mind of a job making a change so the non-conscious mind continues to do what it always does, work on maintaining the status quo. If you later do listen to the Paraliminal with another specific purpose, the repeated message ignore this it's just to put me to sleep comes into action. So the benefit of the Paraliminal is diluted.

If listening to a Paraliminal with a purpose that the Paraliminal is designed for you will come up on the last track as Paul pulls you out. If listening at night before sleep, when I start hearing Paul returning me to the alert state I usually say goodnight Paul and pull off the headphones (player will stop anyway). I don't use the sleep learning tracks during sleep myself.

I'm not saying you cannot or should not us Paraliminals before going to sleep I'm saying don't use them to help you to fall asleep. If you use them at night use them as, one last thing I do before I fall asleep. Work on my purpose of and at the end I can fall asleep.

One of the reasons I suggest listening to the Paraliminal once during the day well before sleep is it helps you focus on your purpose. Then at night if you put that particular sleep learning track on you're doing it with the intention of using sleep to reinforce your purpose not "to help you to sleep"

Alex

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved