Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#64984 04/06/08 07:37 PM
markzor Offline OP
OP Offline

hello everyone.
Alex stated earlier in another thread, it's only necessary to photoread the book once.
So for me, I would only need to photoread the book once and afterwards, all the information will absorbed by the subconscious where it waits to be activated either spontaneously and manually.

How about if your purpose wasn't strong enough? You didn't preview or entered the accelerative state. You didn't state any affirmations at all? And you're able to see the blip page and you're into photofocus mode for the books you're currently reading the whole time? And does this suggest that I'm not actually photoreading and letting my inner mind to see the printed pages for my subconscious mind to absorb since I missed all the previous steps of the system? I read that subdyn just photographs pages without any activation or previewing the materials? Is that true?

For me, I would see the blip pages so easily that my eyes would never get strained, unless I photoread over 100 books non stop. But the thing that scares me the most is that I see the blip page so easily that I don't know if I'm in photofocus mode or not. It's so natural for me, I see the 4 sides, lock in the book by seeing the blip page and there is no blur at all. I know when you see the blip page, it indicates that you're on photofocus mode. So does that mean I'm absorbing information for my inner sub-conscious mind to process whenever I see the blip page?

More questions.
Do you guys think that I can't photoread because I can see the blip page so easily?

My brain works mentally slow than all of you guys in this forum due to the fact that I have a learning disability. Do you think this is the reason why my subconscious mind cannot absorb information easily?

Can the mind absorb all the information from a book by photoreading it cleanly by excluding all the steps of the system?

Whenever someone sees the blip page or go into accurate photofocus mode, does the information go directly into their subconscious mind?

Well. I'm just curious and I'm looking for answers. I'm very naive. I need facts so I can use the photoreading system more wisely and more effectively. And Even If I get negative responses by the forum users, I will continue to photoread for my entire lifetime. If I don't see results from photoreading, I will continue to do it.

I'm looking forward for interesting discussions and answers.

edit:
i learn slowly than all of you guys in this forum because my brain works differently. my teachers would treat me as if I'm special and they would assist me with all my school(when I don't need help). So yeah. You guys are very intelligent learners whereas I need to work way harder to see excellent results!

Last edited by markzor; 04/06/08 08:09 PM.

Hey Markzor,

Don't worry. I have been able to see that way since I was like 5, I would look at everything that way, just for fun, not knowing what I was really doing. Now that Learning Strategies gave it a name and a purpose, I'm glad I did. I can see the "blip page" in less than a second, and Photoreading works so very well for me, I don't think that the ease of something this small even matters.
I'm sure that your learning disability is a conscious learning disability, but that's just my guess. More than likely, your subconscious is picking up all the information just fine.

By the way, you must be extremely intelligent. You took the first steps towards learning photoreading, whereas many others tend to knock it off as something that's untrue and just a scam. You obviously have an open mind, and that makes you more intelligent than having some intelligence.

-JackTuff13

Oh and by the way,

A clear purpose is pretty much the whole drive behind Photoreading. Maybe that's the reason so many people prefer photoreading to subliminal dynamics.

Always have a strong purpose, preview is not necessary, the state is necessary, otherwise you might as well forget about two out of the eight tapes in the course.

And if the state wasn't necessary, conventional reading would work fine. You're looking at one word, at the beginning of the page, seeing all the others with your peripheral vision. Then you bring it to a conscious level while activating, or reading normally. So why is photoreading better?

Yes, state is important, and it doesn't take much time at all.

-JackTuff13

Learning Strategies Admin

My advise. Quit trying to analyse what you're doing while you're doing it. Just do it.

You cannot do something well while you are busy analysing it.

You asked me once what I did to learn PhotoReading.

I told you then and I tell you now. Just do it.

I just did it as best I can. Did I get it 100% right first try? of course not? Could I have done it better? NO, of course not I did it perfectly for me. I learned from the experience.

I didn't care if I could PhotoRead that day or the next day or the next. I just followed the steps and did my best.

It's like when someone taught you to ride a bike or skateboard or skates. The basics can be explained but the balance and how it feels for you when you have to adjust you else you'll fall... that's something you learn by doing not watching, not analysing how you compare to others before even getting on.

Everyone is different everyone has their own pace an own internal challenges. Just do your best and see what you get.

And yes you can PhotoReading books and get nothing from them because you weren't connected in the first place. Because your mind was elsewhere while you were doing it. That's why purpose chant and rhythm are so useful. They help remind you of what you are doing.

Ideal state is just the tangerine technique. You can use the tangerine technique in other areas of your life too. It triggers focus on the task at hand. Works for writing as well as reading. Works for sport and driving. Works for putting in golf and solving maths problems. The tangerine technique helps to fix your attention.

AlexK

markzor Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks a lot jack and alex

Thanks for the praise Jack, I appreciate it deeply because I can say that you're a unique individual who has good insights about photoreading and you're also experienced with seeing the blip page. I can now feel that photofocus is the main ingredient to the photoreading system, but if the other little ingredients are missing, for example purpose, then it will work out very disgusting. Thanks a lot jack, I will photoread till it magnifies my brain automatically. Also I'm very happy that you've called me intelligent in a very cool manner, I'm very grateful for that.

Thanks a lot alex for reminding me what I shoud focus on.
And in life, we will have to overcome obstacles and also challenges. But I believe challenges is what I live for and for me, photoreading is a challenge for me so far.
I should stop finding what works best. I'll just have to do it.

If I choose to photoread 50 books a day then yes, I will do it. If I choose to photoread a 1000 ebooks a day, I will do it. I never, ever doubt how the mind interacts when or where or how I photoread. If it's working or it's not, it's not me to decide to quit photoreading because photoreading is a normal action that I do and love doing. So for me, I need to be a more experienced photoreader before I share my stories with you guys or even more better, help everyone on this forum board.

Everyone has different needs and results differ for each individual. So maybe I'll do it on my own pace where it best suits me. A pace where I push myself over barriers or limits, where I prove to myself that photoreading is changing my life at rate of every millisecond.

And I'm never interested in any other reading methods. Photoreading works best for me because It's just out there in the open whenever I put my whole mind on a task that needs to be accomplished with notion.

Again, photoreading is my new hobby now. I'll photoread whenever I feel like it. Whenever I photoread, I don't care if I'm mentally photographing the pages directly to my subconscious mind or not, I just let my mind do all the work and see what happens. i BELIEVE that things will work out for me.

Again thanks a lot Jack and Alex. It's great for letting me know everything I need to know. I wish there should be more of you guys on this board who's willing to post. anyways yeah, thanks, I feel energized now to photoread!

Last edited by markzor; 04/07/08 06:58 AM.

Hi, markzor. I agree to Jacktuff13, you do are a intelligent person with a open mind, I have been practicing PR for 4-5 month and I have try to tell my friend to learn PR, and yet none of them trust what I say about PR and some of my friends also said some excuse that are so weid such as: I don't want to use my brain too much because I will die too early.... =.=! or wikipedia said PR doesn't work... So it is good to have a open mind.

Photofocus, I also know how to photofocus when I am in prep school, I always daydream and all the imagine just become 2 imagine, and at first when I learn PR, I thought I did something wrong because I photofocus so easily.

Preview, almost everytime I PR, I am too lazy to preview I just state the purpose and I PR, I think now I should get into the state as well from what I see from the post above.

tangerine technique, I have try this method in sports and it turn out to be very useful, I play clay shooting in university and because the clay fly very fast, so I try the tangerine technique, and somehow the clay appear to be "slower" in a way and I score so well that I was offer to be in the team but I pass....

I think I am also like u want to master PR, I am trying my best to PR as much books as I can if I have time. ( want to be like Pete and other master PRer)

markzor Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks a lot Vincent. I don't know If I'm intelligent right now but I'm trying my best to push all these barriers in life. I'm going through hell right now and school is the middle of it. So much homework and I'm not even trying my best. And my goals are like dead because of school, I'm struggling. I'm doing good on tests and stuff, but I'm struggling with learning new things, it takes awhile before I can absorb the information however I'm doing my best. I realise i need to work extremely harder to complete my goals. And again vincent, thanks man. You make me feel really great vincent because you're telling me, there's not many people who believes in the system and i actually believe in it. Yes I believe in it. I believe it in so much that i know it'll change my life. I have faith that it'll transform my life and my whole perspective in life. If I was to continue to photoread, I know it'll accomplish my goals. I know, but some days, I just have a bad day. And yes, I'm currently a beginning photoreader. I haven't used the whole activation steps sucessfully, yet I continue to photoread books daily. I'm seeing results like, my behaviour has change and my english has improved dramatically, my comprehension has improved, I've noticed that. Again, I know photoreading is changing me at a rate of every millisecond. I believe so. It's changing who I am. Hence again, photoreading is changing my behaviour, I'm acting differently from the past. And I do feel more intelligent to tell you the truth

Worse week of my life just to let you guys know. I know photoreading uses the whole mind, that's why I love so much about it. My teacher told me that, I need to find strategies to overcome my learning disabilities. She said there's no cure for it. And Alex told me as far as I remember, It's strength, take hold of it. She inspired me so many times Alex. She has helped me so many times, I just want give her the biggest thanks because she makes me have the best feeling of gratefulness about photoreading. And I'm not lying. If I was rich and wealthy I'll hire her. She's a good person I look up to her as a photoreader, teacher and mentor. Maybe one day, I might be good as alex. That's what I'm praying and hoping for.

Vincent. You're great you know. You try to master the system and you're in university. You're amazing. But I'm not amazing. I'm trying my best to photoread but when it's mastering the system, I can't even get past the activation part. I just don't know where to begin. I can carry all the steps successfully but the activation sucks me in. I hope you do become Pete and become a master of photoreading. Maybe one day vincent, One day you might be hired by learning strategies corp. Never lose faith vincent, I know you can become like Pete one day. I know you will!

And Also vincent, I'm a bit like you! When I was a child, I always imagine things. I was so different to other people. I was very different infact. I do things differently, I behaved differently. When I was growing up, I would imagine new things everyday. For example, being a movie star, a singer, a zillionaire and lots of things. I keep imagining. My life is bizarre. But I hardly imagine anymore because I'm grown up.

Thanks a lot everyone. You guys always will inspire me try new things in life. Photoreading is my hobby, I photoread every single day. I photoread but I don't activate my books. I notice changes. Every single day, I would wake up being grateful about life. I even have a gratitude rock that I carry. And I always pray for my goals to accomplish. I review my goals every day. I read affirmations/motivation quotes because it's like taking my daily vitamins. I'm applying the law of attraction. I'm listening to buniral beats to sync both of my brains. I'm doing my best to accomplish my goals. Only if was alex was to help me achieve that, I know she can.

Last edited by markzor; 04/12/08 05:24 AM.

When you PhotoRead a book you want to activate. Make sure you are in touch with your purpose. If you ain't got a purpose you ain't got a need. So if ya don't need it why do it?

Your purpose will help you build decent mind probing questions without a purpose your mind probing questions are all over the place and lack focus.

To successfully activate you need to decide where you want to end up when you've finished with the book. What will you be able to do with the information once you've got it?

AlexK

I would like to ask somebody who are a good photoreader, could you photoread and then activate some single random page and just recall it in details?

Quote:

I would like to ask somebody who are a good photoreader, could you photoread and then activate some single random page and just recall it in details

If that was my purpose, yes.

Please stick to the topic or start a new topic thread. It helps make it easier for searching if threads stay more on topic.

AlexK

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved