Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Hey everyone,
I just want to thank everyone on this forum, moderators included, that helped me through my struggles with Spring Forest Qigong. I now feel very confident, and when going through the exercises today, something amazing happened.

I feel that this was my first real experience, because I actually felt energy moving around. When Chunyi said to feel the resistance when doing Breathing of the Universe, I always just imagined it. Today, when doing it, I felt it. I felt something pushing my hands back, something that was almost solid, hard to describe but it felt really cool.

And I felt energized, physically and mentally. I no longer shake, and my muscles don't hurt as much after. They actually feel much better.

I feel like I'm getting a cold, or maybe it's allergies. My nose was stuffed, but after doing the exercises, I could breathe so softly and clearly, it was amazing. All this in less than 20 minutes of doing the active exercises.

Thanks for all the help!

-JackTuff13

Your post makes me smile.

I am happy for you and your progress. Qigong is a tremendous gift.

I always love to see the look people give when they feel the Qi for the first time.

Keep doing what you are doing!

For me I have had allergies since I was a teen. Now I am almost 40 and have been practicing SFQ I have NO allergies whatsoever. Everyone around me is sniffing and has a runny nose and I breath clean and clear. My challenge is to get them to add SFQ to their life so they can enjoy the harmony it brings.

Thanks goes to Master Lin.

JEFF

Without desire there is tranquility. And in this way all things would be at peace. -Lao Tzu
OP Offline

Hey Jeff,

Yeah, really. All my gratitude to Chunyi, I'm extremely glad he made this course, and I'm honored that it was available to me to take.

I'm glad Qigong works for you too, and that my post made you smile :-)

I hope my post was able to encourage anyone else, if there even was anyone else, that needed some reassurance that this worked. That is, if the testimonials haven't done so yet.

-JackTuff13

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved