Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
OP Offline

Last nite I was on my second phone healing session. I have COPD and emphysema. Both times I have done this I wake up the next morning and I hurt all over and my breathing is worse. This lasts about 2 hours and then I start feeling better. Is this normal? Also on days when I do the active exercises my ribs and chest hurt-my thought was it is from trying to breath differently than my doc teaches for the emphysema. Any comments on this? Does this mean it is working even though I don't feel the energy?

Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Greetings Precious,

There may be a variety of sensations as the lungs and body adapt and balance to a new way of doing something and the opening of channels.

How are you breathing during the exercises? Chunyi usually recommends just breathing in a relaxed, even way when first learning the work, and then adding the reversed breathing when you are comfortable with the exercises and mediations.

And as always, he mentions to check with your doctor before starting and new exercise program.

Much Love, Shawn

Hi Precious

I agree with Shawn and its probably best to seek some kind of professional guidance to support your QiGong exercises.

With that being said, we've all experienced our foot or leg falling asleep only to feel the numbness after we get up and start walking around then everything is fine again.

The "pain" your may be experiencing could be the body's way of waking up to the energy so that your cells can be rejuvenated. This only a thought and please contact someone more qualified to answer your question.

In the meantime, having increased confidence in your Qigong exercise can only help as Chunyi teaches, confidence is essential to healing!

All Best

Kaizzer88

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved