Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
iamog Offline OP
OP Offline

Well since I last posted I had established the stuck state I would use for my initial learning of the Natural Brilliance model. I created my own worksheet for Release in excel so that I would be able to store it and future endevours in my computer.

Release was an awesome experience for me. I listened to side A, activated the work book and the book seeking to answer the questions--what am I releasing, how do I release and what benefit will releasing offer me. After making three activation passes using super-read and dip I felt comfortable with my answers. I am releasing negative tension caused from osicillations, I release by knowing what the difference between pain and tension is and then allowing it to flow outwardly from me as I gently reduce stress with body/mind exercise(s) and it will benefit me by allowing me to become aware and playful with theme that is in a stuck state.

In the early evening around 5pm, (if you read some of my earlier posts you will know I am on vacation and dedicating myself to this course), I listened to the paraliminal side B. After removing the headset and setting my walkman aside I decided to take a nap. I awoke at 11:30pm feeling very, very rested, alert and relaxed. Though I felt very comfortable, long naps like this usually cause me to have a sleepless night and stimulates a small amount of hypomanic activity.

Since my mind was active and I did not want watch tv I worked on another project until 6am when i ate. After about 30min I decided to begin the 3rd tape notice. I listened to side A, then did the exercise for side B. Soon afterward I listened to side B. After that I drove around for awhile and a funny thought kept coming into my mind, "why am I smoking if I already quit?" This thought keeps jumping into my mind now and then since listening to Notice side B. I have smoked since then but much less than normal. Maybe something better is ahead.

I have just completed side A of respond and completed the exercise for it. I will now go and listen to side B. Oh yeah, I have only drank one diet soda all day. I have been drinking water all day and I bought a 24 pack of water when I went grossing shopping. I kinda laughed when I opened the fridge cause I was expecting to see a shelf full of diet cola and there was only two rows of six and ten rows of water. I am still amazed at this because it was so simple and without any real effort. During the exercise on the paraliminal for notice I choose a bottle of water as my new symbol too!!!

Well as I promised I am keeping you all informed. If you have any comments, suggestions or quesions jump on in. I know this seems like a journal entry and it may very well be, yet it is also a public proclamation as well which my hope will solidify the Natural Brilliance model within my other than conscious and conscious mind while holding me accountable.

thanks again, a friend
iamog

Way to go iamog!
Thanks for sharing your experiences with us. I'm just about to start a 3 week sabatical working with the Natural Brilliance PLC and was wondering what I could expect.
I'm planning to keep notes of my experiences and post them here and on the Internet if things go OK.
Thanks again!

iamog Offline OP
OP Offline

Hiya focus kid,
You can expect alot. I believe giving this week of vacation to Natural Brilliance was the best way to go for me. If I had tried to do while working with my schedule I would not have gotten quite the same experience. One step a day seems about right to me. I keep looking at my Photoreading course sitting on the floor that I have only gotten through tape 6 on. I did attend a seminar though, so photoreading is almost second nature to me, (if only I would practice and utilize more often ) aha! another stuck state! That one will have to wait a short while as I am devoted to Physical Wellness first.

I look forward to discussing your experience focuskid. I am sure there will be some similar discoveries and laughs too. Like the spaced out feelings I encountered yet at the same time completely aware of everything, hmmmmmmmmmmm.

Adios amigos, vaya con Dios
iamog

Your post is encouraging for me! I've got the "pre-commitment jitters" for this sabatical I'm going on. Many of my Stuck States are going to be looked at closely and I'm very much want to succeed with this PLC. Thanks iamog!

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved