I had a chance to attend the recent PhotoReading 3 day seminar and I wanted to say hi to all of my new friends that i met at the event. But, more importantly, I want to encourage everyone who can to attend the PhotoReading seminar events in person when they can.

I was blessed enough to have been able to attend the one Paul was teaching and i will tell you it was awesome. I can not tell you how incredible I feel now and all the amazing things I've learned. We had also a chance to meet several of the people working and teaching at Learning Strategies and they were all amazing. I never could believe i could learn so much and have my eyes opened to so many amazing things.

I want to personally thank Paul Scheele and everyone at Learning Strategies for their work and effort. I think that everyone should purchase their various products and if they can attend the various seminars in person every chance they get. I truly feel that i got my moneys worth and then some.

Also, the amount of different people from all walks and places of the world in life that you meet adds to the experience.

I hope that some of my class mates do check the forum and I'd love to hear how they felt or feel now that they went through the event.
Also, I will be attending future events as often as i can.

The one thing i do have to say is even if you get the dvd PhotoReading set. There are the little things that happen through out the day that as you go through it all really just make it so amazing that if you enjoyed the dvds as I have you will really love the event in person.

I'm so happy that I want to say it again Thank you Learning Strategies and the people who also help on this forum too.

God Bless

Mirko Cukich
Chicago, IL