Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#65132 04/18/08 07:42 AM
Yukala Offline OP
OP Offline

Greetings all,

I would first like to say how estatic I am with the Paul R. Scheele 'PhotoReading Course'!

I have a personal background of experience with this process by 'other names' but lacked the 'codifying of the process' that Paul so expertly shares by book and cd.

That background includes much mysticism and metaphysics. However when I was a child in school it was more just faith and desperation coupled with a wandering mind always in very deep 'waking dreams'. Which now forty years has not abated.

What I notice about Paul's PhotoReading is the emphasis on method. Having spent years on differing aspects of this method, I concentrated on the easy focus in 'blip mode'. Just to be more certain I am adhering to his instructions.

In mysticism (my kind) having purpose is akin to magick itself, a spell if you wish. The next is being 'connected or blended' or with ones 'supra-mind to so called waking conscious mind' no matter if one is sound asleep. Basically a mystic 'functions' in this altered state near to what is marked by the term 'blip mode'.

As far as activation, a mystic would always favor the 'instanteous type' as required by the 'demand of the moment'. Or 'inspirational insight'. This whole process has carried through time by many a varied name not excluding, 'cosmic consciousness'. Proof of possession is always based on use and being able to function solely therefrom.

However, many of us have had to 'adapt to the computer age' and mandane business, and so I find Paul's work a fitting bridge for me.

Have no doubt, holographic processing of information (or more to the point, 'ideas') has always been.

High regards and hello.

Yukala

Yukala Offline OP
OP Offline

Hi again!

Well, I am not really sure how to fit in to this forum. So I will just log on some of my own feelings and experiences with photoreading with hope of striking up a conversation. <smiles>

Tonight, I went to a bookstore for the first time since utilizing/learning the excellent PhotoReading method. I think I started almost two months ago.

What a different experience. I picked out two hefty computer manuals which I would have normally already purchased via the web and sat down and photoread some 1900 pages forthwith. I know it now I can feel it. Put them back and bought two others that included software and critical reference info for 'white paper' project.

I would have just photoread the software manuals on-line but the help files are so 'cut-up'.

PhotoReading computer software manual is a perfect fit for PhotoReading as the 'activation' is so straight-forward. Just use the program.

Thus far I have photoread some 55,000 plus pages of material most of it new material.

That's that and I am percolating ideas why this works so well. If one is already adept at meditation and accessing ones deeper or holographic/supra-mind as I call it, then activation is only a demand away.

I PhotoRead a few dictionaries (large ones) and I noticed when asked to spell a word, (some new medical term) I simply replied, don't know, that word is not in my dictionaries. I just 'knew it'. Otherwise my own spelling has noticeably improved.

Anyway the course encouraged coming here and sharing.

Yukala Offline OP
OP Offline

I guess I will call this thread:

The Yukala Logs...

As a writer what I most want to do, is next. However, before spilling this 'new' idea or adaptation, a little update:

Now some 65,000 pages of PhotoReading give or take a few. And still with a library 5x more pages left to mostly ‘reread’ the PhotoReading way here is a story of one book I have ‘read’ the mystic way (close to PhotoRead).

This book is special, it has 512 numbered pages. I am so smitten with those 512 numbers that I re-titled the book from the generic ‘Record’ to the ‘5*1*2’ book. This book I have had well over ten years and have lovingly read it often. However it has one distinctive quirk about it, one that once my daughter then grade school now graduating high school noticed.

The book is ‘blank’ yep only lines and page numbers.

I’m thinking the PhotoReading process can be reversed to PhotoWrite! And since I have taken down so many technical manuals of late and desperately need to consolidate much of that PhotoRead stack to a user-manual of sorts.

Why can’t the mind layout the whole book at once and I just fill in the pages in ANY order or manner by ‘seeing it, knowing what it will be’ all along the way perhaps.

First step is Purpose!
\:\)

good

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved