Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
ColinM Offline OP
OP Offline

Hello there,
I have had the Natural Brilliance course for 2 weeks now and am enjoying the tapes.

However, a major problem I have is actually clarifying what goals I want to achieve.

Could this be considered as a stuck state to overcome? If so can anyone give me some hints on how to express it using the Natural Brilliance model?

When using the Paraliminals is it best to just relax and be passive or should you try and follow the instructions that you listen to?

Some times my mind has drifted and I have missed the directions, for example in the Notice paraliminal tape where you need to press your hands together after holding the present and future negatives in each hand.
Does this matter or does your inner mind do it anyway?

Regards
Colin

Administrator
Administrator

quote:
Originally posted by ColinM:
Hello there,
I have had the Natural Brilliance course for 2 weeks now and am enjoying the tapes.

However, a major problem I have is actually clarifying what goals I want to achieve.

Could this be considered as a stuck state to overcome? If so can anyone give me some hints on how to express it using the Natural Brilliance model?

Yes, a goal would be to discover a goal. The how to part is personal. What would having a goal mean to you.? What's wrong with where and how you are now and what would be the opposite? Thw point is don't give up on looking for a goal that is meaningful to you. It could be just getting the car washed and serviced. Getting up early enough to enjoy a relaxing breakfast anything can be a starting point - your call.

quote:
When using the Paraliminals is it best to just relax and be passive or should you try and follow the instructions that you listen to?

Relax and listen down the middle usually when there is something you need to follow it becomes one voice. Even if you're not consciously following the instructions your inner mind is.

quote:
Some times my mind has drifted and I have missed the directions, for example in the Notice paraliminal tape where you need to press your hands together after holding the present and future negatives in each hand.
Does this matter or does your inner mind do it anyway?

You can do it next time. The inner mind takes care of it for the most part. If the conscious mind plays along it's an added bonus.

Alex

[This message has been edited by AlexK (edited May 25, 2003).]

ColinM Offline OP
OP Offline

Thanks for the clarification.

Regards
Colin

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved