Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#65188 04/21/08 05:54 PM
Daken Offline OP
OP Offline

Dear fellow members,

A friend of mine, who is a notable psychic recently told me something very interesting. She told me (all the way from Australia) through phone that the energy of my home is full of memories from old relationships. That is causing interference in my attracting new relationships.

Its true because even though my ex-wife has been gone for over 4 years, I never removed the things that she left behind. Things like her clothes, her crafts, wedding albums, other picture albums of our trips together etc. and videos and all sorts of other stuff.

It struck me as I know marie talks about space clearing - even though I placed activations of level 1 but not much has changed in terms of relationships in my life.

So, looks like I need to do some clearing up to do. Its hard for me - even though I have thought about it several times..becauase I can't seem to get rid of those things. I asked my ex to come and take them but she said that she doesn't need that stuff and I can do as I please with them.

I can't throw them in garbage. Any ideas what I can do with those things ?

What else should I do besides removing those things ?

Thanks
Daken

Daken #65191 04/21/08 08:45 PM
Learning Strategies
Learning Strategies

Donate the clothes and items that would be of use to others, not ot mention a tax writeoff for you, and have a appreciation ceremony bonfire with the albums (unless you have kids who'd like to see past photos of their Mom). Being in appreciation for the good times and th "good lessons learned" times, allows not only a release of the energy held there, but sends positive energy to her - "giving forward" or forgiving, as some call it, and up-leveling/purifying your current energy level as well.

Much Love, Shawn

Much Love, Shawn

Moderated by  Shawn_Grim 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved