Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#65219 04/23/08 02:18 PM
OP Offline

Hello folks,
Have been quite a while since the last time I posted here. Now I have a question. Has someone here combined paraliminals with TAT? and if so how has it worked? Does TAT enhance the paraliminal's effect or somehow makes it work faster?

I am sorry for my ignorance, but what is TAT?

OP Offline

TAT stands for Tapas Acupressure Technique (www.tatlife.com).

Learning Strategies Admin

What was your experience when you tried it?

Alex

OP Offline

Quote:
What was your experience when you tried it?

Hello Alex. I don't know why, but I got very little from paraliminals. I tried many times, I followed one of the courses based on the existing paraliminals and got nearly nothing from them. By the time I was trusting that they were working, but after looking into EFT, I understood that the effectiveness of something isn't measured by faith, but by results. I understand that there might be something hidden that might be on the way for them to work, but by now I'm skeptical about them and want to know whether they have been made to work after removing a block with an emotional management technique. I currently use TAT, it's my favorite. Maybe someone here have had success with EFT, TFT or maybe BSFF. I want to know whether someone have made paraliminals to work by using an energy psychology technique. I have proved EFT and TAT effective over and over again. Thanks for any advise.

I am totally a newbie on this paraliminal. I read about it first time last week and ordered 4 different kinds and just received them the other night. I listened to my first cd last night. I might have made a mistake of listening to it before bedtime since I was up all night and it might have stimulated my mind all night long. Did I do something wrong? Is this normal? Any thoughts would be appreciated.

It depends which Paraliminal you used. If you used Get Around to It, which is energising, you will probably get an energy boost, which is not good late at night. If you use Dream Play, that would have been a most unusual reaction to it since it helps drifting into sleep.

First time experience can have you up all night. Especially if you weren't prepared for the two voices. You also need to watch your goals. If you have a project you get excited about you'll find yourself pulled two directions at bed time. One to spring into action verses but now it's time to sleep. For action, motivation, I can do it cheer type goals I suggest you use the Paraliminal near the start of the day rather than the end of it.

Remember to start a new post if it isn't relevant to the topic.

Betsemes, try it. Sometimes our thinking keeps us stuck even with Paraliminals if you found a method that works for you getting unstuck then they may help you get the results you desired from the Paraliminals now. The best way to play with it would be to look at the questions in the booklet and do your TAT with it And then start the listening session. The only thing you need to consider ... are you willing to just do it and see even on the possibility that you will get nothing out of the experience?

It will be interesting to see how you go.

AlexK

I had some results with using EFT to remove blocks that kept some of he paraliminals from working. I went pretty far down the rabbit hole, though, before I figured out what was holding me back.

I started out with

These paraliminals don't work because....and then "A" would pop into my mind. then i would tap away "A".

This paraliminal doesn't work becasue.....then "B" would come, etc etc...

till there's nothing. It's similar to the "tailenders" they have on the emofree website.

have fun

It sounds like a great suggestions. I believe Thought Field Therapy will do the same!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved