Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#65267 04/27/08 09:36 PM
CPW1 Offline OP
OP Offline

At the end of alot of your programs you have fast finish sessions. I listen to tons of programs .Where can I get software to convert my programs to fast finish type sessions?

Learning Strategies Admin

Just use windows media player. I found using software a waste of time as it literally was time consuming fiddling about with the recording to make it a fast finish audio file. Instead you just play your MP3 in Windows Media player as you want to listen to them.

Alex

I just played around with it using Windows Media Player and it works great. Click on the Now Playing tab -- Enhancements and chose Play Speed Settings.

Another question for Learning strategies - Just received your mailing on Effortless Success. So far I have all the paraliminals, Sonic Access and now Abundance 4 Life - How is Effortless Success different? I listen to Sonic Access daily and am going through A4L for the 2nd time, while listening to paraliminals as needed. I just keep hoping that something will click soon!

If you've seen Jack Canfield on the Secret you may be wondering what more there is to the Law of Attraction. In the course Paul Scheele and Jack Canfield tell how he came to grasp the LOA and what he does to keep it working for him consistently.

If you've been using the Feeling Exercise and Inquiry Process from the Abundance For Life course. Working with your one important goal in the Seven-step Process and feeling frustrated then you might be missing something in the LOA. A subtle shift in attitude and knowing how someone like Jack applies the LOA can give you the leverage that you've been missing with the Abundance For Life course.

Effortless Success complements our other courses. Jack guides you with meditations Paul makes sure you don't miss the important points Jack makes. These points are valuable when working with other programs.

AlexK

Moderated by  Wendy_Greer 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved