Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#65276 04/29/08 02:03 AM
davies Offline OP
OP Offline

hi

when I'm doing step 3 photoreading, i focus on an object that is away from me , then i put the book between my eye and that objects. but all i can see is blur and i can not see the blip page. i had practiced this for the pass 2 weeks, but no change. I start to search on the forum, a lot of people say that it doesn't matter. but most of those people CAN see the blip page which i can't. why doesn't it matter? what did i do wrong? if im doing it right,i want to know, whats the different result of photoreading between those people who can see blip page and words clearly, and those who dont?

i really want to know about this so i can proceed to step 4

Last edited by davies; 04/29/08 02:05 AM.
Learning Strategies Admin
Learning Strategies Admin

Just use the imaginary X-technique and move on. The blip is just a nice way to tell if you are in photofocus. It won't work if you have vision in only one eye, if you have significant difference in vision with your eyes even with corrective lenses it may prove difficult to see the blip page.

Most people on the forum isn't even close to to a majority people on the forum. And just because they talk about being able to see it there's nothing to say it didn't take them more than 2 weeks to get it nor does it count the numbers who just read and don't post. I don't even bother with the blip page. I use the imaginary X-technique, The blip is probably there because I notice it when I think about it but that's not why I'm PhotoReading. I'm accessing information and that's what my attention is on when I PhotoRead.

AlexK

when I photoread, I see the blip page as if I'm on hard focus. And I haven't seen actual results from pulling the information out so easily. Basically, it doesn't matter if you can see the blip page or not.. what matters if you're on photo focus and you have the determination to activate the book. Blip page doesn't matter.

I've been photoreading since February 2008. And all the months, I've been on photo focus for the books and providing a purpose for each book i photoread. the only time I don't provide a purpose is when i photoflip a book. I see the blip page too easily that I can see the blip page when even photo flipping the book.

Now all the months i have photoread, I didn't even activate the book once.. did spontaneous activation occur? No...

So.. don't worry about the blip page. I can see the blip page so easily with clarity. Still I'm not even good at photoreading and I'm not comprehending any of the books because I've never activated a book before..

MY advise. Don't worry about the blip page

Last edited by markzor; 04/29/08 11:00 AM.

Moderated by  Patrick O'Neil 

Link Copied to Clipboard
©, Learning Strategies Corporation, All Rights Reserved